Elizabeth Clare Prophet - No Comparisons are Realistic Here

If you feel you've benefited in someway at RSE and would like to share your experiences, This is the only place on EMF for you.
Outright proselytizing for RSE is not permitted and will be removed without notice. Please take the time to read our EMF POSTING GUIDELINES here > viewtopic.php?f=39&t=272&p=1389#p1389
wisewoman

Elizabeth Clare Prophet - No Comparisons are Realistic Here

Unread post by wisewoman »

moderator comment: Thank you for your post wisewoman; it has been moved from the link location below as we welcome debate on this particular forum with those who have a pro RSE stance. We hope that you understand that a purpose of the other forums on EMF is to facilitate discussion amongst those interested in a view other than that of RSE. Pro RSE-off topic posts are moved to this forum to facilitate discussion for those members who wish to engage it.
Again we thank you for posting and thank you in advance for using this forum for your future posts.

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board Forum Index ?
Acedemics, Books & Videos - Elizabeth Clare Prophet
http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... f81d1c60f9

Wisewoman posted:

C - Your emotional distress will dissipate when you find a way to 'allow' everyone, including JZ, the freedom to be whoever they choose to be. You want that for yourself...do you not? A courtroom is no place to resolve the turmoil within your Being.

No one is busted or combustible in regards to this subject. ECP and the group of individuals and families involved are far different in more ways than they are similar. Yet...in your imagination, if you continue to insist upon finding parallels - there they will seem to be. If you are going to judge these two women, then it may be prudent to do so individually as they are distinct entities and have diverse histories. It is unrealistic to draw broad comparisons that don't pertain to your primary complaints about JZ. It would seem that you have plenty of ammunition without drawing ECP into your web of conflict and embattled relationship with JZ. I don't know you well enough to be certain, but I am able to surmise this based upon your post content.

I have personally been to the Compound in Montana to inspect their facilities for Preparedness. The people were gracious, provided technical information, discussed potentials based upon fears as well as upon other factors like politics and environmental issues. What made a lasting impression upon me was the Plan to welcome anyone who showed up on the premises following any situation that needed help and shelter would be invited into their safe structures and given food and shelter as much as possible. Fear was not the prevailing factor in their planning and choices in this matter. There are some fairly intelligent and well-informed people involved with the Plans and the physical plant in Montana. I think it is premature to dismiss the relevance of everything that is being brought to light about climate change in the public domain now that more people are realizing just what we are dealing with planet-wide. It is so much more...

I am curious about the book. If it is worth knowing some of the private moments these family members and group members experienced together in their collective journey; perhaps it helps to put some of your own thoughts in order so you can get on with living your life, instead of dwelling on the past.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

C - Your emotional distress will dissipate when you find a way to 'allow' everyone, including JZ, the freedom to be whoever they choose to be. You want that for yourself...do you not? A courtroom is no place to resolve the turmoil within your Being.
"wisewoman"?
Lets just make another assumption that everyone in Yelm is suffering from "emotional distress"
because the water level dropped 25', and their wells ran dry,
all because of greed and irresponsible water management by the Yelm City fathers...!
Would you and your friend Judith not 'allow' everyone, including the Yelm City fathers the freedom to be whoever they choose to be?.
You want that for yourself...do you not?

I hope for goodness sake the moderators move your insufferable and arrogant posts to the RSE supporters forum.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Caterpillar

Wisewoman, beloved entity...

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Wisewoman, thank you for your 'advice' although not asked. I used to think like you when I was browsing through EMF although I didn't post those thoughts. I note that EMF is NOT a place for RSE supporters as stated on the home page.

May I kindly remind you that the purpose of EMF is this, copied from home page:

"If you are a current, former, or prospective student of ?Ramtha? and have no doubts or issues about his "teachings", then this may not be the place for you. The information provided on this site is the observation and/or opinion of the writers."

Wisewoman, I have problems reconciling the teachings of RSE with the actions of JZ Knight. Can you please explain to me the numerous court cases that JZ Knight herself has started. Why is JZ 'not allowing' other people as per RSE teachings? What about all the 'discrepancies' that are apparent (in your face ...)?

I have NOT made the decision to leave RSE or post my thoughts here lightly. This is done after many hours of investigation in the last 2 months. Unfortunately, I have to come to the conclusion that RSE is a fraud. It is MORALLY WRONG for JZ Knight to continue the deception and twist the minds of innocent people.

Did you read what I said about Elizabeth Prophet, based on previous posts here? I stated that she suffered from epilepsy which may have contributed to her 'visions'. Do you consider that a judgement? Are you also judging me then?

If you are so 'enlightened' and of course, I am not, could you please allow me to revel in my 'emotional distress' about JZ Knight and RSE? I really enjoy visiting the past. It's kind of fun. You should try it some time.

Wisewoman, may I suggest that you don't read EMF as you know what happens when you hang out with doubters. You certainly don't want to be frequency specific to us...

I think you should do more 'candle focus' and 'the walk' now that you've even engaged in conversation with me. :shock:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Were ww already not frequency specific with EMF, ww would not be here. Perhaps ww is experiencing doubt, and at that, EMF might allow the caged mind to become her/his own once again. In that, I would hope for her release and freedom to be more than the RSE grip can ever allow.

ww - you already are frequency specific with us. :-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972

Return to “For those who hold a positive experience of RSE - You are welcome to post here.”