Healings, yeah right

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Walk in the Park

Healings, yeah right

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

I put this under this heading because I thought it apprrpriate.
If the moderators think otherwise....

At any rate, in browsing for the obituary for Christina Zohs (Golden Thread ed)
I found these sad, sad stories of "masters" with their heads in the sand.
For many, they get to the hospital much too late because of sheer denial.

Jo Ann Marsland - Longtime RSE Student - Needs Healing Help...
As we all send love to our friend, Virginia Heinz, who moved to her next adventure on Saturday, I would like to ask you to share with others that another of our dear friends, Jo Ann Marsland, has been in the hospital in Seattle for a week now, healing herself of cancer.
Please, let's all send Jo our healing thoughts, love, and blue light everywhere! Jo Ann is having some intense treatments.
She is scheduled to be back at her home in the Bald Hills in a few days, and she may need some help at her home.
Jo shared with me that she started attending RSE years ago, and has never not-been-current since.
She wants to remain current, and asked if I would help her at the December Follow-up, which I am going to do. Thanks, everyone.

Dear Community ? A Request for Your Support!

Petra Ramon has been a student at RSE since ?94 and a member of the Yelm Community since 97 , when she moved here with her two daughters Joanna (Jay) and Olivia (Viva).

She has been a Student of RSE for the majority of that time, and will forever be a student of the Ram.

Petra was diagnosed with metastasized Breast Cancer this summer ? by the time she got the medical diagnosis she had already reached end of stage 4. This is considered by conventional medicine as the "final" stage.

Due to her advanced condition there was no ?treatment plan? offered to her by local oncologists, simply some pain relief till the end? Petra, of course, knew better than to accept that. Thru a sheer act of will and consciousness she traveled to the Century Wellness Clinic in Reno Nevada, at great expense both financially and physically.

Petra had made a conscious choice to live and ever since then has not accepted any other possible outcome other than a full recovery and perfect health.

She and her loving husband , Tom, have done everything with in their physical abilities to continue with the treatment that Petra needs. And the treatment is working!!!

In addition to time that is needed for her to simply heal, they are now truly in need of financial support!

Tom and Petra have exhausted their savings incl Toms retirement fund, to ensure her treatment.

This is where the help is needed now. Petra's family contributes their time and resources as well, but more funds are needed to pay for simple living expenses for as many months as it takes to get Petra well enough for Tom and her to go back to work.

In Petra's own words:

? This experience has been completely transformational for me. I can see very clearly the purpose behind everything that has happened so far. Obviously, no one wants to get cancer, but had I not ended up in this circumstance, I would have NEVER experienced the joy and love of contribution. In the past I have prided myself on my strength and independence, not understanding what I was missing for myself, and what I was denying those around me. Had I been diagnosed with any lesser illness, I would have suffered in silence, and coped with it on my own, sparing everyone from any inconvenience.

It has taken an act of God in the form of the words "Terminal Cancer" to provide me the opportunity to allow others to contribute to me. When I got to the point where relying on my physical self was no longer possible I was at first forced into allowing others help. But it wasn?t until I was able to make the conscious choice to allow this contribution from others that the floodgates opened and all the love came pouring in. The barrier I had held in place my whole life was gone. It was indescribable..

Now I have reached another level of my journey. Before I had to learn to allow contribution and now I must ask for contribution. Again, there is reluctance. But my recent experiences have taught me well. Any hesitation is just the remnants of my past , my fears ?

It is time to let the love in and do it's mirculous healing!

I humble request financial assistance from anyone in our community who can afford to contribute.

Thank you to all of you from the totality of my being! I am for ever grateful for all your love and support! ? Petra

Donations can be dropped of at Mail Unlimited in Yelm or at Grobelyn Chiropractic in Yelm

They can be mailed directly to her Family @
Petra Ramon-Kuehne , POBox 1013, Yelm WA 98597

Or deposited into the account set-up at the Timberland Bank of Yelm
FOR ?Petra Ramon-Kuehne?

THANK YOU
---------------------------------------

You should know The Masters' Fund donated $16,800 for her treatment & a couple of anonymous donors contributed money for her & her husband's plane/car fare, driving expenses & room/board for their entire stay, so they can focus on her healing whilst there.

Yvonne called me early this morning from the road, as she & her husband just departed Yelm in their car - she is in high spirits!
They had a wonderful fund raiser at the Blue Bottle last night.
JZ has been kept abreast of Yvonne's journey.
ex

Unread post by ex »

i am very sorry to hear this. petras life revolved around ramtha and rse. sadly that doesent release one from the human condition. even so it was stated that a ordinary life is not an option. hearing about tragedies like this and comparing it to the salespitches of rse quite disscust me.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”