Ramtha dialog 10 May 1980

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

joe sz

Ramtha dialog 10 May 1980

Unread post by joe sz »

Someone involved with Ramtha in the earliest days in Richard Chamberlain's house contacted me and sent me audio tapes from 10May1980. Jeff Knight and others i won't mention are on the maybe 2 hours of the session.
It has been over 2 decades since I've listened to early ramtha tapes. Sorting the words is not easy for me due to the bizarre language, often rapid delivery, and early JZ/R continual use of/dependence on filler terms to channel:
as it were indeed
in what is called
that which is termed
lord god of your being
entity or master (names for her subjects or targets)

The intro to the dialog has R reciting in circular language "I am god, I am christ, I am your brother, and you are the same" as R only less enlightened, etc.

The listener or curious seeker has no choice but to enter a sort of trance to keep up at all with the dialog and to make sense of the nonsensical theological babble that floats easily between past lives and the present, or an imaginary story of abuse of an ancient temple concubine that attracts empathy from unquestioning audience.
Robair

Re: Ramtha dialog 10 May 1980

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Joe
I think you have something there.
I have written something on here about the early days 1981,the idea was the ones that was able to understand him and the accent was the ones that had been in his armed and was getting it,I remembered very well bragging about it and was praised by others that was getting it. :oops:
I Never seem to be amazed.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Re: Ramtha dialog 10 May 1980

Unread post by joe sz »

oldone
being in trance, aka entranced, is a state of mind in which peripheral reality and discursive thought are diminished. One can be either deeply focussed or feeling generally diffused [dissociated] but the key is lack of applied reason and questioning. If you notice, stage hypnotists use a rapid delivery to not allow the mind to "stop and think." Maybe 10% of any audience will go for th4e ride and be quite suggestible--those are the folks the hypnotists or mentalist wanst on stage, those who are now focussed on his voice and commands and able to diffuse all other input around them.

Some folks have a talent for self-hynosis that benefits them. eg, those who get distracted easily, stop to think too much, will not enjoy a movie in a noisy crowded movie theater, whereas at the other end of the spectrum, the one who gets easily absorbed in a project will hardly notice the noise and stay with the film in full enjoyment. Creative people tend to be highly hypnotizable, thus you find a lot of creative types in cults that demand irrational response and focus.

JZ like L Ron Hubbard went for the creative Hollywood crowd early. I think it was merely dumb luck that she was so positioned among the famous, not something she thought out. I think JZ is as much entranced, or was, by the apparition in her dreambrain called Ramtha as anyone was in the beginining..

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”