JZ talks to dead people with a machine

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Vanilla

JZ talks to dead people with a machine

Unread post by Vanilla »

When Ed Wiltsie died, the message he gave to Jz to give to a friend of mine was WHITE SNOW DECEMBER. He also told JZ, from the dead, that 30 years has passed.

When Egyptian Queen died the message she gave to JZ to give to her husband was, PLEASE BURY MY ASHES ON THE SCHOOL PROPERTY
there is more, but I am not privy to that info.

When SR died, he told JZ how he died and to issue public apology and tell people not to buy the alkaline water.

Yes, JZ has a machine, that Ram told her how to built, where she can communicate with the dead.

I swear I am not making this up. This is what she is telling people.
Ockham

Re: JZ talks to dead people with a machine

Unread post by Ockham »

I think JZ spends a lot of time watching History Channel and listening to AM Coast to Coast on the radio. I recall there was a goof ball guy on on the Coast to Coast radio show hawking his Dead Telephone (or whatever I called it; I don't remeber exactly). It was such a preposterous mess that even the host laughed it off, and the guy offered utterly no proof. That's a big deal to bomb on that radio show because it is usually lends a sympathetic ear to every goofy conspriacy theory, alien invasion tale, doomsday disaster theory, etc., etc.

It is funny that my ramster friends often have breathless tales about stuff that JZ said, and it was like I heard the same thing on Coast to Coast a few weeks before or just watched it on a History Channel pseudo-documentary program a few days before.

There's no doubt in my might where Ramtha's getting his TDTC stuff - he's got a big screen TV parked on History Channel. Not exactly the channel that RSE tells you they have! Cool, that's a pun.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

OKHAM

Yes I know!

I watched Jesse Ventura's show about the Denver Airport. There Ram was talking about it the week after. Everyone gasped. How does Ram know this??

He saw it on tv. Apparently he watches tv.

I love how Ram used to love Obama. Then later, as well as internet conspiracy sites, he was bad bad bad. He is not good now.

When the controversy of vaccines in the internet world, and about the flu shot H1N1.. there was Ram warning people about it.
ex

Unread post by ex »

trough internet the time when information is available to some people and than to the big population is so short that jzrs predictions will be ether in distant futures or scientific breakthroughs very shortly after her announcements made.because they r already published in interested circles. use your search engines on specific rse themes. there r some interesting outcomes.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Very funny

A machine to communicate with dead people,move over ouija Board there come the buffon with a new version .
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!:
Thanks. You made my day.

With love, Kensho
"Don't let any person bring you so low as to hate them."
Booker T. Washington
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I heard that JZ was making a big show about how Sir Robert had reincarnated as his daughter's baby recently. Gee, Robert just departed and he's already back. That was a quick light review and not much time in the Plane of Bliss. With the doomsday about to unfold, you'd think Robert might have been inclinced to spend a bit more contemplative time to wait until after 2013 to reincarnate.

JZ was hawking the story of Soul Survivor, "James 3," as supporting evidence for Robert's reincarnation. Hmmm, yet another pseudo-documentary from History Channel! Supposedly, James 3 is a reincarnated World War II pilot. A little Internet searching shows the James 3 story doesn't seem to add up to an amazing reincarnation.

1. James started having WW-II nightmares after his parents took him took a Texas aircraft museum. True, James was only 18 months old when taken to the museum. We aren't told how soon after the nightmares started: two weeks? two years? We don't know if the parents asked leading questions to seed the story by asking for instance, "James, are you having a nightmare about airplanes?" At least the dad seemed to a bit of a WW-II buff. Point in fact: he was interested enough to go to the museum.

2. James signed his drawings, "James 3." Supposedly that meant he was WW-II pilot James Houston, Jr. reincarnated. If young James were a reincarnated adult, shouldn't he have known to sign, "James III." He made the first James 3 drawings shortly after his 3rd birthday. Could the 3 be his age?

3. The mother-in-law is into reincarnation and took James to a psychiatrist who was also into reincarnation. James was, "encouraged," to re-live the past life. Was it independent or was young James seeded with the story elements?

4. The parents appeared to be interested in living out the fantasy of having a reincarnated kid, sort of like a psychological version of Munchausen's syndrome by proxy where the parents install the story in young James so they can live the fantasy.

5. Soul Survivor makes a big deal of how James 3 Lenninger keeps having visions of a Corsair aircraft. His supposed progenitor is James Houston, Jr. One big problem for me is that Houston was apparently shot down near Iwo Jima while piloting a FM2 Wildcat plane, not a Corsair. The two planes are very distinctly different, and any pilot flying either type of these planes would make no mistake which type was being piloted.

Mom writes book that is hawked on Amazon and Fox 8 TV, etc. History Channel cranks out another fun, appealing, but poorly researched pseudo-documentary. Ramtha channels another TV program and charges students a lot to hear about it.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

You are so smart, Okham. And you write pretty well. I am very impressed with your thoughts.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Vanilla for the kind thought. My compliments to you too; I've really appreciated your sharing here.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”