Father Micael eats at Burger King

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Vanilla

Father Micael eats at Burger King

Unread post by Vanilla »

And I have also seen Mike Wright enjoy taco bar at Puerto Vallarta.

Ram has long preached to only eat the foods that you pick out of the ground yourself. Never I mean, never eat any food that is FDA approved and avoid restaurants like the plague. Always eat organic. And do not drink bottled water. Only eat meat you killed yourself or know the farmer. Who too has repeatedly heard this?

Then as "the body" got more and more drunk, Ram started burping and asked us all to excuse him, because his channel had Mexican food this morning.

My friend told me JZ's favorite drink was coca cola.

That to me, is a discrepancy. No?

dis·crep·an·cy/disˈkrepənsē/
Noun: A lack of compatibility or similarity between two or more facts.
joe sz

Re: Father Micael eats at Burger King

Unread post by joe sz »

V,
I've researched several hundred cult leaders in depth over the years. "Discrepancy" is more the rule than exception in diet, behavior, finances, sexual activity, D&A abuse, etc.
The rule for totalist, self-proclaimed gurus goes something like this:
You must follow the rules to protect yourself until you are enlightened. Once you are enlightened [ascended, self-realized, samadhi-ized, borned again] you are beyond the effect of good and evil, therefore, as A Crowley finally realized in his enlightened Godhood,
"Do what thou wilt is the whole of the Law. Love is the Law, love under Will."

iow, once one is enlightened, telling lies while slurping on a fifth of tequila and convincing an innocent devotee to have irresponsible sex and give up their trust fund for the "cause" is all okay. :twisted:

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”