Alcohol kills the new brain

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

seriously

Alcohol kills the new brain

Unread post by seriously »

Around 1990, the cult leader explained how C and E (the breath) opened up the brain. It was explained in no uncertain terms that alcohol and drugs killed the newly aquired brain that will be necessary on the journey to be a fully realized God. Several years later wine ceremonies were all the rage at the cult. Unless they're drinking apple cider, wine usually has between 12 - 16% alcohol. Maybe the wine ceremonies are the cult leaders attempt to keep the students from achieving god status and equality with the cult leader. I don't even want to get started on Prozak.

I recently discovered the site. I only attended the cult (i refuse to refer to it as a school any longer) for about 8 - 10 months but was indoctrinated in its beliefs long before I attended. It impacted my life and my family's lives in many many ways. I'll share my story at some point and seek advice as to how to reach out to family members still in the cult. I'm waiting for the BS June 15th stuff to pass without incident and can't wait to see what the excuse is. It may be a good time to point out the hypocrisies and have a frank discussion.
ex

Re: Alcohol kills the new brain

Unread post by ex »

wait after the 15th is my decision too. no need to start a discussion now. cult members are in such an emergency mode.
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

I thought the june thing was called off, so to speak - timeline changed????

Even more impact-ful and helpful to me is to recognize that rse is not a school or a religion, it is a profit making BUSINESS with the attributes/characteristics of a cult and nevertheless, as registered, it is a PROFIT...MAKING...BUSINESS - of the same ilk as Madoff's business with the appearance of "profit" for some while ripping off the many - and its practices just as ignored, overlooked, allowed and enabled by all govt. officials at all levels, from city to county to state to federal levels.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Re june 15 -- a conversation I had with my mother about a month ago she said yes, the destruction was to begin on june 15 and she stated in no uncertain terms that she "did believe this to be true." She said she "knows not everyone does but she does and she's not afraid of death."... When I replied that I hoped she wouldn't do anything foolish she became defensive and the conversation of course ended... Now some weeks later she is I guess, reaching out to me... both she and my sister... My sister, who is a devotee of many many years and who I don't speak with at all because I'm an unindoctrinated loser in her eyes sent me an email the other day out of the blue... It didn't actually "say" anything, it was just a link to a video having to do with animals that she probably thought I'd enjoy seeing.... no message.... I'm just not sure what to make of the sudden attention I'm receiving from both of them... I'd think it was the normal sort of rse "get in touch with family and tell them you love them because they are going to die" thing that they always do before "the end of the world" but with the recall of the last death date I dunno... My mother claims she's coming to visit in the fall which would be kind of hard to do if the world were in such an uproar. I'll just be curious to see how it all shakes out... Probably the way it always does.... The world will go on, nothing will be said and they will keep giving their money to knight to party on the weekends... ;-)
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I've recently heard it both ways from ramsters I know. Some are near the RSE ranch busy getting the underground shelter prepared before June 15. Another ramster told me a few days ago that Ramtha supposedly put the June 15th [Tsunami/Comet/Earthquake/UFO/Volcano] outbreak on hold so there would be more time [for the ramsters?] to prepare.

We shall soon know which, thans to the passage of time.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Alcohol does rot the brain and makes memory go blank. When they get so drunk they blank out, they think they are psychic and can see the future of everyone in front of them. They know what is going to happen the next day, etc

I just dont get it, how these ramsters think they are so evolved , because they do exercises to stop their thinking..and they get drunk every night on red wine

I know alot of alcoholics. Wake up on the floor crying and naked after drinking bottled of red wine and getting drunk then chatting on RSE chatroom...all night
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

RSE creates alcoholics. Many of which I know. Two to ten bottles of wine a night. I mean everyday. They sit in their trailers, burn their trash, drink wine and think they are so wealthy and wise and make Ramtha gestures like SO BE IT. They have pit fire parties where older men get so drunk they grab whoever is near no matter what age or whose wife. They come home with clothing torn and mud all over their faces or cars in ditches. Red Wine. You would not think that is a choice of alcoholics. But here it is. They are called whinos.

I know one lady put on meds right now, she is so depressed, I think Prozac, because Ramtha told her to leave her husband , she will meet an 18 year old, so she did, and slept with the first 18 year old that came along. She realized it was a mistake, but now her family life is ruined. So she sits in the dark on Prozac and then at night drinks wine and it makes her more crazy. She loves to tell the story on how the Ram was wrong. Its so sad. It is so sad.

Children left behind in other countries by grown men acting like teenagers drinking wine, sneaking into Yelm Cinemas. Drunk Driving is everyday thing. I hear stories too of students blowing the word sober into the police breathlyzers...and they pass. Or when they do the straight walk for the cops, they do " I ..Have ..always been...sober"...and I hear these stories every week.

Last week a guy got pulled over, drunk from wine at the new RSE owned place of choice, but the cop got another call more urgent and let him go before testing his breath.
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

No,no,no, alcoholism is just an 'attitude', that you need to get over and rambles advice on how to do that is to lock yourself up and drink yourself out of said 'attitude', throw up, keep drinking...same as that brutal hangover you get from inundating the body with too much poison, it's your attitude about it that makes you sick! My family member when she was staying here drank every day, not to excess, but on the overindulgent nights she tries to ramspeak with me and I just cut her off! I will say 'I have always been 10 years younger means look I manifested a facelift!'

Jingz
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jingz, yes, " I have always had fabulous wealth, I manifested a foreclosed home I broke in and now squat in."

Some guy focused on a card to find true love at Blue College. He had his eyes on me. He thought I was the one. But I rejected him. So my overweight RSE next seat over partner, she slept with him in her tent that night, so that is how that manifested. He found true love. The card worked. It was a blue star with a heart in the middle. She tells the story to everyone who would hear. That she was second pickings she leaves out.

I drew a castle on a card. I meant that I would own the freaking castle. But how it manifested to me, was I went to a museum that looked like a castle. so it manifested. hahahahaha

good laughs. Yeah there were some kooky times I look back on.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”