The latest in Yelm?

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Indigo

The latest in Yelm?

Unread post by Indigo »

Hi All:

I have been away from EMF and on vacation. Upon my return, I was curious about what had been going on here at EMF and then checked the RSE website,for fun. With the projected June 15th disaster just around the corner (once again) I noted that RSE is offering bidding for a personal session with Ram in the future (a steal at 23,300. current bid) and dinner parties with him out into the fall, not to mention additional actives. Hmmmmm....how do they explain that I wonder?
I don't understand how the poor woman got caught in a rain barrel, couldn't get out, and died. Has any responsibility for that teaching, which I personally heard at the arena when the microphones were turned off during an event many years ago, been placed on RS/JZ or did they dodge the bullet again?

Hopefully those who are looking at all of this from inside RSE are now ready to take the steps to liberate themselves from all of this.

Have a great weekend.
Vanilla

Re: The latest in Yelm?

Unread post by Vanilla »

I have heard Ramtha tell sound people to turn off and this is for you guys private ears only and then talk about predictions. But everyone is so drunk, noone remembers.

I should look at my notes someday. You know, I found from a dead students belongings, I bought at sale, in Rainier, because I wanted all the old tapes and vhs and teachings within on notes and papers. original print outs of emails from way back when convincing students to invest in Omega. With addresses to send the checks to.

Also original class photocopies, I guess back then they photocopied teachings and made booklets. One was a sacrament, about drinking the wine as if it were christs body. I thought this bizarre. I have to look thru all of these old letters, emails and photographs.

Some of the stuff is just crazy, but I want to keep to show people just how crazy the school was and still is. Maybe I should just throw it out.

Its all so silly, but cult members see it as truth and they all love their leader.

The sad thing is, that I lost alot of friends. They turned on me. When Ramtha publicly humiliated me and my partner. Besides the "join the club"people, I lost all my friends. I cant call them. They feel sorry for me, they pity me...because Ramtha can see the truth, and whether or not its true, he is right. THAT is what my revenge is all about. My anger. That is why I am so glad I can come here and vent, thanks David and Robair, sorry I post so much.. is because its therapy for me.
Its just emotional therapy. I would never do anything to hurt anyone physically. What I relate here is the truth of what happened to me. I hope I can help someone else.

It only took me a few years, imagine the lives and minds destroyed of those who stayed for 20 years every year blindfolded and broke.

People who are "in on it" and in business with RSE.. they think its a legit business that helps people. Wake up. Can Greg Simmons get 5 out of 5 or even one remote view right? Not according to some people who are partners with him. It does way more harm than good. Its like a business of fooling and lying to people. Its a scam.

Yes I have ordered enlarge your breast pills. But not every month for years and years. Lost my family, job, life self esteem.
freemysoul

Re: The latest in Yelm?

Unread post by freemysoul »

Vanilla, my heart goes out to you. I understand that feeling of betrayal and distrust very well. I would be curious to see the things you have found on OMEGA, I lost thousands on that one. I wish you well, and appreciate your posts and honesty.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”