The Whole RSE Charade Is Not Logical

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

voidgate

The Whole RSE Charade Is Not Logical

Unread post by voidgate »

It is simply not logical that an ascended being who can control the material world would willingly permit himself to be exploited for an incarnate being's marketing strategy.

The multitude of potentials and dreams offered at RSE remain just that. Some try to kid themselves that the dream on their card manifested. In actual fact unusual incidences such as suddenly getting a better job, out of the blue, occur in the normal every day world. Miracles also occur in the world at large. For the massive amount of time, money and effort put in at RSE the miracles are very few in number. Finding a piece of paper in a paddock really does not improve one's life.

J.Z. Knight has profited handsomely from marketing "Ramtha" and continues to rake in the gullible after fleecing multitudes and putting many in a financial prison. That an ascended being of higher consciousness would agree to this sort of arrangement is absurd. Any teacher needs to furnish plausible credentials.

The older become wiser and the new influx are ready for shearing by a woman who smiles and beguiles. Who inhabits the body is unprovable but what is provable is "by the fruits of their labours you shall know them." What comes out of the mouth of the body is oftentimes carnal, abusive, cruel and insecure.

If the story of Ramtha's lifetime were real I would conclude that this character would bust open the doors of the granaries to feed the starving people. In this case the granaries are obviously the RSE coffers and there are a lot of hungry people who sure could use that money and the accumulated interest from "investing" in RSE.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I'd be willing to bet most of the people on this planet aren't even aware of JR's existence. They have more important things to do - such as, feeding their families. She's a "big fish" in a very small pond.

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
voidgate

Filling one's mind with lofty things

To observe sexual intercourse, rape, drunken stupor, vomiting and degradation in the arena, or RSE grounds, is not filling one's mind with lofty things.

To ineffectively deal with this is to condone it. To deny it has occurred on many occasions at RSE is to lie about it. J.Z. Knight has not taken any suitable action to get rid of such a degenerate message bearer. To assume that being embroiled in the pits of human debasement is somehow getting a person to get beyond their altered ego to to be an ignorant fool.
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Voidgate, you just summed it all up.

Someone was recently telling me how there are new RSE-customers who are looking to come into the area - and - it is just like back many years ago. Nothing changes except the faces and names. Doom and gloom is upon us, Yelm is the only safe area on the planet. If you are truly dedicated to the teachings and it's the most important thing in your life, then you need to be here and do this work.

There are more people making foolish choices. Makes you want to shake some sense into them, but they just wouldn't listen to reason yet. Like the MAJORITY of the "students" (customers) who ever enter the Gates of Hell (as Ramthim-her called the tank, LOL, but it's that whole place, imo), they leave never to return.

Flies in the face of Greg's claims that the survey statistics state that a beginning event is the most important thing in a person's life, as an experience. Really ? Many people know just how easy it is to skew statistics - especially in surveys with controlled (leading) questions. Please !

Moving along ... :)
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

what/when was the Ramtha dialog teaching on 'analogical mind'?
I recall hearing a tape about that nearly 2 decades ago....

Despite some internally logical elements, occultism has always thrived on the pseudo-logical utilizing inference, magical correspondances [as above, so below], metaphor, sympathetic magic, 'leaps of faith', intuition, chance, synchronistic events, equivocation, and hair raising spook stories.

My view is that all religions, including my Catholic faith, retain these same a-logical qualities in the foundation myths or narratives [scriptures] and rituals. What saves any religion or cult from being mere occultism is reasonable, viable social application, something that cults like RSE sorely lack.
voidgate

Joe, The teaching of analogical mind has been presented at RSE right from the beginning. To best describe what it means to an uninvolved person incomprehensible terms it is when the mind is purely focused on a concept and there is no more distraction by the discomforts, hunger, pain etc. of the body. Sort of like when they say a long distance runner breaks through "the wall".......meaning when they think they simply cannot go any further then a sort of supernatural will overtakes them and they continue against all reason.

A scientific explanation for this phenomenon is presented at RSE. It is like most other explanations unprovable as the explanation rely solely on someones ability to see the bands, or ethereal energy component that makes up an individual. I have not met anyone within RSE that has ever claimed to be able to see the full range of "bands" as described.

It was told in the beginning that when a person goes into the analogical state of mind that they can then find their card on the field whilst blindfolded as they become unified with the card (analogical mind could also be described as the unified theory of consciousness). When one got into this state then the dream which the card represented was supposed to come into daily life. When it became obvious that this was not occurring the presentation changed and the normal proliferation of excuses were given.

What is taught at RSE relies largely on scientific presentations that cannot be proven and FAITH to believe the theories will alter reality (quite similar to religion) ..........it may take your whole life or the next forty thousand incarnations before you get it......

In the arena miracles appear to occur during the various disciplines and this is what hooks people. Most of them are valueless in daily life. Some people have miraculous healings but I have never encountered anyone who has purportedly healed themselves through the disciplines be able to produce the result for other medical conditions. If the theory were sound then they ought to be easily able to repeat it. Progressive education of any sort is to accomplish levels of mastery of the topic studied.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

thanks, voidgate. That's more or less what I recall.
voidgate

DARK LORD

Tom Riddle in Harry Potter is outwardly a model student but in reality is a sadist who becomes The Dark Lord. He enjoys using his powers to harm other people.

A sadist

: uses cruelty or violence for the purpose of establishing dominance over others

: humiliates or demeans other people in the presence of others

: treats, or disciplines people under their control unusually harshly

:gets other people to do what they want by frightening them

:restricts the autonomy of people with whom they have a close relationship with

I conclude the analogy of Tom Riddle, the model student, who turns into Voldemort, the Dark Lord is a very fitting analogy of the character of J.Z. Knight.
voidgate

As J.Z. Knight cannot furnish evidence of Ramtha's existence the accountability for the words that come out of the mouth and the acts in the arena are hers.
Whatchamacallit

Will the real Dark Lord please stand up

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Voidgate,

Dark Lord...

I've heard "Ramtha" refer to his/her self as a "Dark Lord, indeed", on a number of occasions. I've posted about it several times. S/he told us we're lucky that s/he likes this planet because on other planets, s/he causes all sorts of havoc.

Sounds like a rebellious teenager BULLY.

Dear Ramtha-JZ: GROW UP, wipe the wet behind your ears, and get out of diapers and get a heart. 35,000 years later, and boasting of what a bad boy one can be ? It would be laughable except that it has hurt so many people's lives.
voidgate

The basic problem with RSE is that the words that come out of J.Z. Knight's mouth, either as herself or as "Ramtha, contridict what is observable.

Watching any news channel in any part of the world can show you that this planet abounds in havoc. Nature, war, economic devastation and disease. The Dark Lord speaks as if he/it is a treat to the Earth.

I do not think a word of truth could come out of the Dark Lord's mouth.

I suppose all of my posts are classifed as heresy by the Ministry of Magic. Well.....I do dare Ha!!

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”