Jz betrayed me.

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Vanilla

Jz betrayed me.

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jz sends out these emails to read this book called DRIVE on what motivates people and how to sell to them using their fears or what not. Then she has guests to speak about Mind Control to come to her school and she finds these people so fascinating.

One thing about JZ is she is marketer. She plays god and then sells what god wears at her store for tens of thousands of dollars.
No matter how ripped and wine stained. They sell.

I dont want to spread hate. I want to share to people who come to this website, where I am at with all this RSE stuff I fell for. Its not what I thought it was. JZ is lying. Save your money. Dont move to Yelm. Your life will just be doom gloom and drunk. And you will not have any money to pay your rent because each new event will be life depends on if you attend. May be last. May not happen if comet comes..You will spend your money on those cds where Ramtha talks about how we need to take copper in our diets. To be like blue people of Lemuria.

I am so sorry if I have been angry here and hurt people and said mean things. Figuring out I have been lied to- was really hard on me. As everyone here saw by my posts. It wasnt "my truth" but THE truth. Ramtha is not who JZ says he is. There is no Ramtha. He is just a faerie tale. The teachers in the school are not magickal, they arent gods. They are regular people. Angry, overweight, aging, drunks, pipe smokers who wear rse clothes and caps and believe Ramtha talks to them in code. They drive regular beat up cars and live in rented houses. Is staring at a grided sky a way to learn about yourself, maybe..but you aint manifesting a bag of money out of thin air.
Or moving dominos by will. You may be able to memorize one deck of cards, by the designs the fibers leave, but where will that lead you in life? Now you have to cover the deck with white paper and since then noone can do it. Now the school is enlightened paper starers and there are some new doom predictions passed around. The newsletter is edited so much by Mike Wright the writers are so angry. Its all about control. Its like lets censor. Not tell people the truth. Sue them. Silence those who dont "get" the disciplines. Its not remote viewing all over the walls. That isnt what remote viewing is. " draw a thing on a farm" is not remote viewing. You have been lied to.
Nothin happened June 15th. Every other month Ramtha says dont fly...and noone does. And nothing happens. And by saying " nothing happened" is bad because we are not suppose to wish anything bad, we are instead supposed to be happy that nothing came true. Because timelines change. The school focused. JZ knight did she 3am daily walk saying, " Haiti has always been peaceful" or on her magic machine talking to dead people. Making phone calls telling people what the deads messages are. Its so sad. How can I be mad anymore. Its pathetic.

Jz Rose in a very depressed economical town, with these designer clothes and luxury items..chocolates and knick knacks so expensive. All retro stuff. Her house decorated with antiques and cupids and victorian art. Hairbrushes and a big mirror. Wearing men's clothes like christian audigier and Juicy cologne when playing a Man, Clothes and makeup students cant afford. the ram. the one who conquered India. A big black guy with purple robes. Sent here to teach his people how to flashlight flicker and party. He is an angry god. He will take down the pope he says. Lets all scribble in our notebooks. Lets turn and talk to our neighbors that "Jz wont ever find a man as good enough as seabiscuit" lets all pour wine and drink a toast. I got to pee but I cant because Ramtha will say " DO u want to leave?" if I get up. At night I trip on people when I go to the bathrooms in the dark, because they sleep in the walkways. I hear crickets and frogs and I hear a river and I think.all the orbs are sleeping here with me. I am schitzophrenic and believe this. I dance blindfolded to people photographing me, I am calling my orb that I drew, and looking for yes or no answer as I hold up my card. I am in a line, that awful hbo movie soundtrack is playing and I am treated like a rat in a maze. I am cold, I piss myself. I fall down a ladder on my back. I am yelled at by guards, even threatened, because I am "not focusing" in the rain in the tank.

I have alot to be pissed at JZ about But I am starting to get over it and heal. I come here less and less. I feel almost like I have moved on in a good way. I guess you could say some good stuff happened to me. I "evolved" in a way that I have learned that there are some really rotten people out there. People who take advantage of others trust. People who lie, make up stuff and get away with it. I have made some friends, I have found peace. I didnt betray myself. Jz betrayed me. I want her to know that. That is what she did. But all I can do is whine about it here. Until its gone. And I can trust people again. trust people and look up to them for great qualities. I know the world is filled with. Real good people with integrity. geniuses. Business women who work hard from their own work, not scams.
seriously

Re: Jz betrayed me.

Unread post by seriously »

Thanks for your post Vanilla and thank you EMF moderators and contributors for giving all of us a place to relay our thoughts, feelings and experiences.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”