Anybody know how to get word to Muslim terrorists that she i

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

David McCarthy
Site Admin

Anybody know how to get word to Muslim terrorists that she i

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Anybody know how to get word to Muslim terrorists that she is disrespecting Islam? :twisted: :shock: :lol:
Not through EMF....Using psychopaths to silence sociopaths is just more madness where the innocent will suffer.
I suspect any complaint to Thurston County officials is a waste of time, since I think they are all owned, body and soul, by Judy Knight.
I don't think so Sad Grandfather at the very least it may force Judith to back off some of her most violent and abusive treatments of RSE students.
Judith has some very bad drug habits that may cross over to Thurston County officials, this plays into "scratching each others backs and turning a blind eye.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
ex

Re: Did the letters produce any results?

Unread post by ex »

the word enlightenment is not the only issue. i don't have the time now but i will reread rse advertisement. whats advertised is of course 'very legal'. whats going on behind closed doors at rse should be a reason to investigate. jz clearly set her students up for a terrorist mindset: all levels of government are steered by greymans who want to bring her and her students down. the fbi is more concerned getting taxes out of a fraud than protecting other citizen. the remark you heard r from her lawyers. they r printed somewhere here. actually you should have the best stand as a american citizen who has family members including kids in jeopardy to force an investigation. there r forms of approaching the FBI were they cant weasel out. sadly i am not familiar with them. she plays the system so can you.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Did the letters produce any results?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you ex,
what you say is correct.
On the subject of scratching each other’s backs.........
Coke bugs Ramtha? best keep your legs covered up! :shock:
Gives a whole new meaning to RSE/Hudsons -white powder gold!
When you see a cocaine addict he or she is usually scratching this is due to the fact that they think there are real bugs crawling in and on them when in reality there is nothing there.
They want to get all the coke bugs they think they feel off. The person addicted to cocaine can end up scratching their skin so much and so deep that they make themselves bleed and cause serious wounds. Often times the wounds are so deep they may need to be stitched up or even worse infected to where they have to receive medical attention to get the wounds fixed.
What are Coke Bugs? A Forever Recovery | A Forever Recovery
http://aforever-recovery.biz/what-are-c ... overy-com/
Cocaine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocaine

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”