JZ gets caught, again

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Virginia

JZ gets caught, again

Unread post by Virginia »

My friends Rebecca and Kevin were over this evening. Kevin was the County Assessor for Thurston County from 94-98. During this time there was concern that there were a bunch of UN-permitted houses with UN-permitted Undergrounds.
Word was getting around that the assessors office was out looking for these places to get them on the tax rolls. Word must have gotten to JZ because she had her lawyer at the time (from Texas) call Kevin's office and provide a list of parcels (would be addresses if the houses were permitted) of HER FOLLOWERS.

So how they got parcel numbers on the students properties was eerie and the fact they gave them up so easily sure puts to rest the announcement from JZ's camp that it was David McCarthy who was telling the assessors office about the undergrounds. NO IT WAS JZ's lawyer. Kevin believes it may have been done to stop the assessors from flying a sheriff's helicopter around her property.
Virginia

Re: JZ gets caught, again

David McCarthy commented on (EE):
Circa RSE -1990- Yelm.
An urgent message was sent out by RSE that all students must attend an evening event.
So I dutiful attended...most students were speculating it must be about the "new secret teachings" regarding Jehovah and his flesh eating reptilians :-o,
but no...JZ Knight came out in tears and announced that Jeff Knight had betrayed us all, he had stolen the names and addresses of all RSE students and handed them over to the IRS, also that Jeff was gay and hated women's vagina's!
We were outraged. Judith in a few short sentences turned us all against Jeff with a vengeance.
This was a classic unleashing of Judith's sociopathic mind and behavior that defies a normal moral mind to comprehend.
We did not think 'or dare' question 'the channel'... besides..it must be true, otherwise 'Ramtha' would say so. David McCarthy

The Sociopathic Style: Classic Sociopathic Traits
Dr. Hare's Checklist (Sociopathic Traits)
http://www.sociopathicstyle.com/traits/classic.htm
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Virginia,

Thanks for pulling this over from (EE)
So how they got parcel numbers on the students properties was eerie and the fact they gave them up so easily sure puts to rest the announcement from JZ's camp that it was David McCarthy who was telling the assessors office about the undergrounds. NO IT WAS JZ's lawyer. Kevin believes it may have been done to stop the assessors from flying a sheriff's helicopter around her property
Wow..
It was around 2008 when I received an urgent call from an RSE insider warning me it had been circulated during a recent RSE event
that David McCarthy was working with the local government helping them find RSE students UG's "Underground bunkers".
I was very angry..I called Greg Simmons directly and warned him that if any RSE loose cannons came knocking on my door because of this false and nasty rumor,
it would also land on his and the RSE doorstep.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Wow, what a calculating witch! So, JZ Knight sells the RSE students down the road just so Knight can keep the Thurston County assessor off her back - because Knight just does't want the county nosing around on her own property looking for unpermitted buildings. I wonder what Knight has on her property that she doesn't want the county to see - a marajuana farm in the pines out back perhaps? Hmm....

Knight gets double pay-off by accusing a former student she doest like (David) by telling the people that David sang to the county when it was Knight herself who did the singing. ... as if David would have had some sort of power to know where the unpermitted buildings are?

Nex question:... why the hell does JZ Knight's attorney have the information to turn over to the assessor? Maybe the infomation is made up. JZ Knight lie to somebody?; parish the thought!
Virginia

No, I will defend JZ here, she didn't make up the list. They ended up being legitimate locations of un-permitted properties owned by ramsters. Scary huh??
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thanks Virginia.

I'd class that more like stating the facts than defending (which is good!).

Very nice JZ: Out one side of her mouth, she's telling her clients they need to construct the UG shelters to hide from the government (and aliens and Mexicans, etc.) and out the outher side of her mouth, she's forking over the locations to the government.

I think Knight herslef is too lazy to make the personal effort to learn the locations of her clients' unpermitted housing. I will bet it was one of her henchmen like Greg Simmons that gave the lists of locations to Knight's lawyer for handing over to the county.

I still like my bogus theory that Judy's got a secret pot farm in the stand of pines at the back of her property off 93rd Ave. :D
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

So, JZ Knight sells the RSE students down the road just so Knight can keep the Thurston County assessor off her back - because Knight just does't want the county nosing around on her own property looking for unpermitted buildings.
Hi Ockham, everyone...

This is how JZ Knight has dodged the County health and safety regulations and renewing a county 'special use permit' to operate a private 'fraternity'
that expired in 2001.

David

Fraternity - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraternity
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
tree

Unread post by tree »

all of the buildings are permitted on her 14507 property. I know the property inside and out.
I was one of only 4-5 people allowed on any part of the premises.

but...for JZ to give a list of students and thus turn over to the assessor's office?
nice move jz.
and then AGAIN to blame David.

I am SURE this is another "take it up another notch" in the fear dept for the students.
poor blokes.
tree

Unread post by tree »

I still like my bogus theory that Judy's got a secret pot farm in the stand of pines at the back of her property off 93rd Ave.
sorry to burst your bubble :lol:
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

JZ's secret pot farm was strictly tongue-in-cheek humor. However if that rumor somehow got enough traction and started circulating, I wouldn't feel too bad if the Drug Enforcement Agency felt the need to have a look-see around the back gate on 93rd Avenue. :D

Of course, JZ wouldn't mind giving men and women in blue a little tour to show off how impeccable she is. It isn't like JZ knows anything about starting damaging rumors, is it!
tree

Unread post by tree »

of course , to the tongue in cheek

and yes, for her back yard to look "impeccable" whilst turning in all the students' Undergrounds.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”