JZ KNIGHT SAYS 2012 doomsday is not happening

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Vanilla

JZ KNIGHT SAYS 2012 doomsday is not happening

Unread post by Vanilla »

http://endofworldnews.com/jz-knight-adv ... ptic-fear/

So she is saying Ramtha never told anyone anything is going to happen? That is not true. Many students have heard it from "his" and her mouth.
People are now burying their ugs and selling them. I am sure a lot are like what? this is not what we have been told, but then again we were always drunk on wine. So people are confused.

I do know that many students are leaving Yelm for good. Having garage sales, going back home, moving, going to Europe. They have had it here. They have woken up.
Rooster

Re: JZ KNIGHT SAYS 2012 doomsday is not happening

Unread post by Rooster »

Yes, I just heard as well J.z. has denounced 2012. She has a article in her news letter stating it was the article that caused all the fear. I guess Elenin and all the other articles and talks do not count.

It makes sense and just as I thought. She is trying a desperate attempt to redeem her self and the school. Still interesting no talk of Ramtha. It has all been about J.z..
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I guess RSE is figuring out the 2012 doomsday dog won't hunt. Now we're supposed to trust the National Geographic Society and the science community? I thoght scietists were supposed not to be trusted, bsasicially all government stooges. So now no more worry, the Maya are really just turning a leaf on the long count calendar so to speak. No big deal. Scientists and NASA good.

The new demarcation is 2042. Thst is plenty of time to sell a lot of books, events and live web streams.

The supposed JZ Knight piece on End of World News doesn't seem to have the grammar and rhetorical cadence of JZ Knhight herself. It must have been written for her. The EOWN web site in fact smells a little like the Hamburger Universe web site in the way it is constructed... our friend Mr. Ledwith and his rogue's gallery, perhaps?...
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

There is palce to respond under this letter. I have a mouthful!
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

This is a typical three hand monte game that JZ has been playing for 30 years now. Since you have everyone scared shitless, confused, desperate and broke, give them a slight reprieve that 2012 doomsday isn't happening; because they changed the timeline of course. As soon as everyone is comfortable and not running around like chicken little (probably in less than a year), make up some other ridiculous scare tactic she saw on the history channel, where she can con the herd into paying for event upon event labeled "Essential" or "Extremely Important". There, she will start convincing them with what they must do to survive the next inevitable catastrophe, and they will only get this 'valuable', 'lifesaving' advice from JZ. What an evil old miserable hag. I've watched this movie one too many times, I am giving away the plot.

I can see it now: Treehouse shelters with zinc roofs, and the BIG switch from twinkies to ding dongs that will save her followers from Swiss terrorists, but only if they move to within a three block radius of her home.
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

To comment on this hypocritical article is obviously not welcomed at the 'End of the World News'.
They prefer to only have one side presented.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

if you read this article carefully, you will see that JZ is, as usual, giving contradictory statements. First she implies that 2012 is all hype, and the fear facor has been caused by everyone else, but not herself or her imaginary friend. Then the second half of the article implies that there are going to be lot of catastrophic changes, and that everyone would be wise to follow the advice that Scamtha has been giving for the past 30 years - store 2 years food, water, warm clothes, etc, etc. So as usual she is talking out both sides of her mouth - a typical Scamtha tactic - then she can claim she was right no matter what happens or doesn't happen.

Here is what Scamtha had to say at the recent Assay.

"Everything is going to crack at the end of August. September is going to have shattering world-wide consequences. There will be terrible storms... Stay close to your safe place... For the high holidays, if you have to go to the cities or cannot stay close to your safe place, make sure you have walking boots and a satchel.... Make sure you have enough food to last for one month....The next X class solar flar is going to knock everything out..."

So the same old fear tactics going on, the same old lies. JZ should be worried, but too many of the current ramsters I have spoken to truly believe that this is the worst year there has ever been for disasters, and the rest insist that they have changed the timeline. Some believe both. Of course people are leaving and more will leave, but unfortunately, there will be many people who will be so relieved when nothing happens, that they will forgive Judy and Scamtha, and it will be business as usual.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

2012 a bad year? Hmmm... Let's see how 2012 compares to.... 1980: St. Helens eruption, 1989: Mexico City earthquake, 1991: Pinatubo eruption, 2004: Boxing Day Tsunami, 2005: Hurricane Katrina.

And, "Ramtha," specifically predicted how many of the above events? Umm, None of them!

In particular, the 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami is estimated to have killed 230,000 humans and who knows how many other animals. The tsunami is the largest single-event loss of human life in recorded history. I guess all those people wanted to create their collective day and die. No need for, "Ramtha," to say or do anything in advance.

So far, 2012 looks pretty tame copared to all that.
preeatenna

Unread post by preeatenna »

Yes, it is a normal year as far as disasters go. But you can't tell some people that. They don't want to hear. It's all a question of confirmation bias. They see and believe what they want to see and believe, and JZ and the 3 stooges are playing every reported disaster to the hilt. But of course that's not fear mongering. Fear mongering is whar other people do.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

I KNEW this was posted on EMF already but I coudln't find it. Well it's now under doomsday as well. In any case:

Please comment on this article and on their facebook wall under the same article. Let JZ know how what you think about this. For the time being they still have this posted on Ramtha.com but I'm sure once she sees this she'll pull it because of all the negative comments. This article really takes the cake. What a scum bag.

https://www.facebook.com/endofworldnews

Thanks to those who already did.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

I just did my due diligence and responded to a person's ridiculous post on the end of the world site.
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

seriously wrote:I just did my due diligence and responded to a person's ridiculous post on the end of the world site.
Great response Seriously, it was very well written.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I also left a comment on the FB page.
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”