JZ Takes from Others and copyrights

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Cheryl

JZ Takes from Others and copyrights

Unread post by Cheryl »

There are many examples posted on EMF about JZ takes from others old material, copyrighting it herself, and selling it to the students as original...Reading Vera Stanley Alder helped me to see what was going on...but I never heard mention of Emile Coue yet.

Clearly it is where create your day was taken from. Even a direct quote of the list is his...this is from Wikipedia:

Emile Coue-
The application of his mantra-like conscious autosuggestion, "Every day, in every way, I'm getting better and better" (French: Tous les jours à tous points de vue je vais de mieux en mieux) is called Couéism or the Coué method.[3] The Coué method centers on a routine repetition of this particular expression according to a specified ritual, in a given physical state, and in the absence of any sort of allied mental imagery, at the beginning and at the end of each day.

He wrote the book
"Self-Mastery Through Conscious Autosuggestion"- published in England (1920) and in the United States (1922)
tree

Re: JZ steals and copyrights

Unread post by tree »

I honestly wish I had seen evidence of this when I first started,
examples like this and Joe Sz 's are truly hard evidence,
Cedar

Re: JZ steals and copyrights

Unread post by Cedar »

Also... Even C&E was stolen....it is almost identical to the manifestation process taught by Wayne Dyer... Who says he learned from a teacher in India... As well... A lady named Margo Anand from France ... Wrote a book/ and did audios called The Art of Sexual Magic... Is there is an similar process described... She also claimed to learn in India... So yep...r$e is stolen stuff... Which is ok if credit is given to original sources... But of course then no copyright possible. To understand r$e just follow the money!

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”