Where is Ramtha from?

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

seriously

Where is Ramtha from?

Unread post by seriously »

Sometimes, JZ acting as Ramtha, claims to be from Lemuria and at least on one occasion, claimed to be from Mu.

Both are hypothetical lost continents. Their authenticity has been debunked. Know you what are termed as scientists entity? However, Mu was supposed to be in the Pacific/Indian ocean according to this map (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Book_map1.jpg) and Lemuria was supposed to be in the Indian Ocean between Australia and Africa.

From Wikipedia: "Today, scientists universally dismiss the concept of Mu (and of other lost continents like Lemuria) as physically impossible, since a continent can neither sink nor be destroyed in the short period of time required by this premise.[3][4] Mu is today considered to be a fictional place."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemuria_%28continent%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu_%28lost_continent%29

There are multiple instances of JZ acting as Ramtha, claiming to be from Lemuria. If you ask any "student", they would most likely say Ramtha lived in Lemuria 35000 years ago, got injured and laid on a rock for 7 years, became enlightened......blah blah blah. However, watch the Merv Griffin show clip below. JZ acting as Ramtha clearly states "he" lived in Atlantis, which was supposedly in the Mediterranean, but was from a land called Mu.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-HR2L5hVp0

Ramtha was from Mu and eventually lived in Atlantis:
How did Ramtha get from a land mass in the middle of the Pacific/Indian ocean to a land mass in the Mediterranean? We're looking at 11-13 thousand miles. Did they have ships to cross the oceans and then were horses used for the remainder of the journey? Would the ship have sailed to the closest land mass (Australia or up north to China)? From Australia, the continent would have to be crossed and then another ocean journey to Asia. If Ramtha landed in China, it would be maybe 7 thousand miles to the Mediterranean. Riding a horse, it would take approximately 196 consecutive days of riding 12 hours per day at a constant rate of 3mph to reach Atlantis.

Reality: JZ has had a lot of mic time pretending to be Ramtha. She's made a lot of mistakes. In the Merv clip, she was still pretty new in the New Age business and was throwing out terms people (potential customers) already in the New Age movement would recognize. She should have stayed consistent in her story but at the time (Merv clip 1985) and for years after Merv, she had no idea how readily available information would be in the future.
Rooster

Re: Where is Ramtha from?

Unread post by Rooster »

Seriously that is a good one! Internet at our finger tips dispells all lies told. Ramtha did not count on that? Lol
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Great post, Seriously. I love your ramtha-speak. Be you a channel?

Ramtha must have had a pretty tough time 35,000 years ago. It was a preiod of maximal glaciation of the current ice age. The human beings Ramtha had to work with in his army were stone age homo sapiens that had only crude stone tool making skills. It is no wonder that Ramtha got banged up and had to hang out on a rock for seven years. Even though Ramtha's army was supposedly huge, the soldiers probably weren't very smart, didn't have much in the way of tools, and had to scratch out an existance in the throes of extensive glaciation.

Ramtha's memory lapse about where he's from is kind of like the memory lapse and handful of different dates stated for when Judy Knight first met the big hunky guy from Asia Minor. Heck, that was fewer than 40 years ago. Maybe after 35,000 years we should cut the big guy some slack on the geographic details, no? Maybe UFOs were beaming Ramtha here and there about the globe.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Ockham, you're right. I didn't even consider the ice age. The planet was on the tail end of an ice age which had the most dramatic ice encroachment. This reduced the human population.

At different times, JZ as Ramtha has claimed to be from both Lemuria and Mu. According to accredited scientists, neither land mass existed. They were supposed to be in drastically different geographic locations. Mu was supposedly an island. The oldest evidence of ships are from around 1700BC. How did Ramtha get from Mu to Atlantis?

JZ as Ramtha claimed to have led an army of 2.5 million soldiers. The world population is estimated to be less than 1 million during that period. The bow and arrow, gunpowder, swords, knives, etc weren't invented yet. What were these 2.5 million soldiers fighting with? Who was left to fight? 250% of the earth's population was in Ramtha's army. Humans hadn't even begun to venture into agriculture yet? How was this massive army fed?

Ockham wrote:
Ramtha's memory lapse about where he's from is kind of like the memory lapse and handful of different dates stated for when Judy Knight first met the big hunky guy from Asia Minor.
Ockham, you're both right and wrong. It's different in that, the Lemuria and Mu claims came from JZ while acting as Ramtha. So, the discrepancies are coming directly from the Lord God Ramtha himself. Ultimately, you're correct because it's all coming from JZ.

R$E students; this is but a small sampling of impossible, nonsensical claims made by JZ when pretending to be Ramtha. You're regularly asked to suspend disbelief. Don't! Think for yourself and apply logic to the claims that are presented. When someone is asking you to dedicate your life and $$$ to them and their belief system which will give you life eternal, only you can protect you.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Rse logic: All carbon dating is wrong. Apparently scientist are not evolved enough and under educated. So stay stupid and believe a 35,000 year old entity and and a house wife with no education, except for cult 1 o 1. Not that your stupid, but pulled into bull! I say wake up!!
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I remember hearing a friend play a JZK compact disc where JZ/R harped for what seemed like minutes that NASA means, "never a straight answer." I think Judy might have gotten that phrase from Richard Hoagland who is one of the regulars on the Coast to Coast radio show.

Later, I was told RSE had Ledwith speak at length about how comet Elenin was going to crash into Earth while using a Jet Propulsion Lab web site orbit tracking tool. So suddenly NASA is good enough to be a keystone in the 2012 doomsday teaching? When I heard that, I visited. the web site, and indeed, it could be manipulated to make the comet appear to be on a collision course. On the other hand, it didn't take but a few seconds to see the comet orbit was not in the same plane as the Earth orbit.

Consistently inconsistent?: Where Ramtha is from, when Judy first met Ramtha, whether NASA is smart or dumb....
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

The US Military is about 1.5 Million plus reserves.

Remember Scamtha conquered 2/3 of the know World.

How did he communicated with them ? with Runners ?

How did he feed all of them?

How did he armed them?

How did they travel ?

Where they paid?
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

good skeptical thread.

JZ has been able to prove only one thing re Ramtha's origin.
Ramtha is a product of her brain whether a result of delusion, imagination, or possession. This ramtha will totally disappear when JZ's brain dysfunctions or dies just as all those 36 'entities' or ascended masters uniquely produced by Elizabeth Clare Prophet effectively disappeared when dementia took over her brain around 1997.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Thank you Joe. What happens to the Ramtha franchise when Judy Knight no longer wants or is no longer able to keep on doing the channel performance is something I've been wondering about. All the copyright hoo-ha about Judy Knight being the exclusive channel seems like it would make it difficult logistically for somebody else to pick up the reins when Judy is done. It doesn't look like any of Judy's children have any interest (other than monetary?) In the business.

I wonder if the JZK publishing business will try to anoint somebody else to become the new channel and then concoct a back story to fill in why Ramtha makes the switch and why Judy Knight can't keep on doing it. On the other hand, JZK Inc. might not have any aspirations other than to go on selling books and media until the existing ramsters expire or lose interest.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

this question of the continuation of a channeled spirit, say, Morya who was introduced via Madame Blavatsky around 1870s, then channeled by W Q Judge and C W Leadbeater and a few others concurrently after HPB died in 1891, then taken up famously by Helena Roerich who channeled "M" in the early 20s onward, later by a host of other psychics esp, Guy and Edna Ballard and Mark and Eliz Prophet, and currently by Monroe Shearer in AZ [and others I met in 1980s]...
this question is what finally snapped me out of my ascended master delusion in 1980.

Morya [El Morya] as I traced his history would always take on the personality, intelligence, style, experience, grammatical syntax and quirks of the particular person channeling Morya, so my question was answered. If the entity is limited by the experience and intelligence of the channeler's brain, what is the difference between that enity and the channeler? THERE IS NO EFFECTIVE DISTINCTION THAT COULD BE DEMONSTRATED unless of course some extraordinary, testible information proves that the entity is a distinct, independent intelligence.

JZ like all chanellers before and since has not been able to demonstrate that the entity is independent of her. So this will be the dilemma of anyone taking over the franchise, if anything is left of it when JZ dysfunctions or dies. As with edgar cayce, the recorded teachings are all that will remain for a future cult of devotees.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”