The shoe on the coffee table

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Walk in the Park

The shoe on the coffee table

Unread post by Walk in the Park »

The Shoe on the coffee table teaching
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Oh, gross. I remember that. It had to do with Ramtha sending a RUNNER, BUT the shoe with candle had to be on the table. Specific orders. I guess he couldn't manifest otherwise ! LOL

Perhaps he is still in training like the current students, mastering their limitations.

Run, run, as fast as you can ......
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I'm browsing through older EMF posts and was wondering what "the shoe on the coffee table" was about. Anyone remember?
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Oh, jzR was telling students to place a nasty, old shoe (just one, please) on a coffee table. Leave it there. When something or other (it's in my notes), happened, jzR would be sending a runner. I think the location of the shoe would change and it would be the signal that the runner was on it's way...something close to that.

Ha ! I did it ! Lo and behold ... the shoe ended up in the trash when *I* put it there !

I'm embarrassed to admit it. I did think it was one of the most stupid runners jzR ever sent. Must have been like having writer's block...the ol' creative juices just weren't flowing that day and that's the best s/he could come up with.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”