part of the manipulation.

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

forever

part of the manipulation.

Unread post by forever »

How did Greg Simmons become "Dr Greg"? And Robert Jones "sir Robert"with some illustrious past? Is anyone paying attention to the absolute INSANITY and contradictions?

get out the CPR tapes. " You have all been everything". And Ramtha came to wake us up-free us. The "forgotten gods". He made a passionate plea AGAINST needing fame and fortune, beauty. Yet everyone with visible position comes from nobility-previous life? Has everyone lost their senses???? Talk about a huge THEATRE/Hollywood...! What happened to "masters are humble"? What happened to, "great people never surround them self with fools". It's absolutely insane what RSE and the leaders of RSE have become. Or is it that the mask is simply coming off?

One thing is for sure. I am spitting out anything i ever thought to be true about it. The entire " I am Ramtha the enlightened one".

Ya know, the story about the need for pipe tobacco. Is it perhaps to ease nicotine craving while "Ram" has the body?
I saw that clip of her first? PR? guy? Was it Yucca? That said he saw her "practicing" Ram. That she would be the character Ram-give orders Ramtha style. And then go puff cigarette and come back as Ram but without any of the customers seeing it?
seriously

Re: part of the manipulation.

Unread post by seriously »

Hey Forever. Dr. Gregg answered that question. He said something along the lines that someone called him Dr. and it stuck. He does not hold the credentials of Dr. from an accredited university. To his credit, he admitted it when directly asked.

I don't know that Mr. Simmons could actually earn a doctorate in anything. I took his intellect to task in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1949

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”