Delusion/Deceit

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

forever

Delusion/Deceit

Unread post by forever »

Ramtha dialogues brings up white book edited 1999.2001, 2004?

In this book glossary the definition of Ram, Ramtha is FATHER.

In the Ramtha An Introduction Ramtha states:
I am Ramtha, the Ram, in the ancient language of my times, it means "the god".
It says that in both books i have. The paper cover. Ramtha An Introduction. Copyright 1988 and edited by Steven Lee Weinburg, Ph.D.

I also have the brown hard cover edition of the white book. Copyright 1986 by Sovereignty, Inc.
The definition of Ram is same.

Now, white book edited 1999, 2001, 2004 changes the definition to "Father".

Also, historically JZ Knight was his channel, now there's a Big Time production of her as Ramaya his daughter.

In the interview with Steven Weinberg he stated that JZ was frightened about receiving a bomb threat so she quit traveling. Went under ground and when she emerged it was a different Ram.

Hold It. Here's this awesome ascended god as park of a greater brotherhood-come to earth to help us along, wake up. That's a powerful entity and army....that can't protect the channel to get their message out?

Was the bomb threat verified? Any evidence other than her saying it?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Delusion/Deceit

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Was the bomb threat verified? Any evidence other than her saying it?
Nope.
I now suspect the bomb threat was staged by JZK..
the same as the assassination attempt where she alleged a bullet bounced off her lawnmower
Glen Cunningham told me it would have been impossible for the shot to have been made from where JZK claimed...:idea:
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

Also in the new and improved white book, Shieva isn't a singular diety but rather a consciousness. Not what Wikipedia says.
forever

Unread post by forever »

Yes, JZ and her ego, greed, is definitely dangerous to unsuspecting people. However, other than that she isn't worthy of my thoughts.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”