Confused.

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

forever

Confused.

Unread post by forever »

I had gone to beginners. Was a believer. Went "home" (no longer had a home once teachings came along) In transition and my life in upheaval/turmoil and chaos not a mention an awful mess-something happened. A mind boggling miracle that caused upheaval in a small town. I automatically attributed it to school and the teachings. Couldn't wait to get back and share it with students.

Oddly enough-"Ramtha", all seeing/kwowing Ramtha made no mention of or acknowledged such a miracle. Peculiar considering that anything in the least extraordinary is used to validate the RSE and teachings.

Why didn't "Ramtha" use my mind boggling miracle as "proof"?

"Ramtha" didn't know. Because there was no Ramtha there to know.

So who and what has created miraculous things in my life?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Confused.

Unread post by David McCarthy »

"Ramtha" didn't know. Because there was no Ramtha there to know.
Hi forever...
"Ramtha" most likely didn't even know your name 'unless your were targeted grooming'.
That's why everyone is called 'Master' at RSE, except for the anointed ones :roll:
For many of us....
It takes a painful and brave honesty to face the truth about 'Ramtha' and know 'his' true name... :idea:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
forever

Unread post by forever »

Absolutely David.

I ironically my card (still have it ) and life has been a quest for "truth". I am also a stickler for being able to trust and depend on what i am told. To ask a person for their trust .....To tell them they can depend on you. To give up house and home? "I will show you how to do it"? And then see the double standard and discrepancies?

As i go through the process of separating information and defining myself it strengthens me to learn that God is real. The miracles i have had and daily life/growth is my creation. Isn't about belonging to or following someone/something that's being sold.

As painful as it has been i don't think there ever was a Ramtha separate from JZ Knight. At times it's clear and then gets confusing/clouded. Because i associated what i have experienced with Ramtha/teachings. My miracles are too miraculous to not be "real".

The point is i am not discounting miracles or a relationship with my God because Ramtha doesn't exist. Never did. I think the teachings/Ramtha/JZ are one and the same. Created by her for the sake of fame, $$$ and power. She stole information and also without any doubt there's more to RSE than meets the eye. She didn't create it on her own. I think she has no distinction between fact/fiction. She created Ramtha character and got lost in her own lie.

One remaining question is the drawing power that grips people in the gut and has em by the heart? Turns their life upside down and them inside out. Any ideas?
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

One remaining question is the drawing power that grips people in the gut and has em by the heart? Turns their life upside down and them inside out. Any ideas?
Sure...how about energy vampires?
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”