Edna Ballard claims to been Joan Of Arc

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

forever

Edna Ballard claims to been Joan Of Arc

Unread post by forever »

Found it under Ascension Research Center. She claims to have been Joan Of Arc. Apparently Ramtha and St Germain are confused. Maybe it's altzheimers :mrgreen:

Wouldn't that be an interesting lawsuit. JZ suing Edna for saying SHE was Joan Of Arc or being sued by Edna Ballard..Maybe there was two Joans Of Arc :lol:
Ockham

Re: Edna Ballard claims to been Joan Of Arc

Unread post by Ockham »

Judy Knight would have to sue Edna Ballard posthumously, as I believe Edna AKA Lotus King passed away or rather, ascended, in 1971. If you believe the Ascended Master Teaching books by Guy Ballard, there were spots reserved for Guy and Edna, or rather their King aliases, as ascended masters. I assume Lotus King must be pretty good buddies with Ramtha since the white brotherhood is fairly exclusive. Ticking off Lotus King would probably upset Ramtha to Judy Knight's detriment. :D

Yes, we do have a bit of a back story conflict with Joan of Arc as I believe both Judy Knight and Edna Ballard claim Joan of Arc as a past life. Edna Ballard and Judy Knight have physical lives that overlap here on Earth between 1946 and 1971. Maybe Edna swapped her soul into Judy Knight in 1971? That must work because Steve Martin and Lily Tomlin swapped souls in the 1984 movie, All of Me. :D
forever

Re: Edna Ballard claims to been Joan Of Arc

Unread post by forever »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I needed a good laugh. It's so insane what else can you do but laugh? So now ascension is in death when the soul departs-ascends :?: Oh!

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”