Blue Body - instructions

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Wakeup-Call

Blue Body - instructions

Unread post by Wakeup-Call »

Lots of discrepancies in the Blue Body teachings... but here's one I could never get a clear answer from staff. Oh, except the classic version of "I don't know and I don't know who to ask" at RSE which is "The answer's in the question, master." Of course, if I would just ponder it and focus on it, the answer would come to me - how kind of them not to rob me of that opportunity. That would be why people pay to attend any school - to NOT have their questions answered. Silly me.

At any rate, JZR taught that when doing Blue Body work your hands would be hot and then to place them on the person for healing. At other events, JZR taught that when doing Blue Body work your hands would be cold and to NOT put them on the person but to have them about an inch above the person's skin.

How convenient...covers all the bases.
tree

Unread post by tree »

hmm
so which is it?!

serious student of The Great Work want to know 8)
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

A few years ago I tore my shoulder rotary cuff in three places -- very painful and left me not able to use that arm for awhile.... However, my dear sister being the god she is, offered to heal my shoulder for me.... Although, she let me know that for her to do so, would be EXTREMELY tiring for her and that she really had NO TIME to focus for the hours that kind of healing required, and that it would leave her virtually exhausted and in rough shape ... But she WOULD if I WANTED her to ....In other words, if I was willing to put her through emotional and physical hell, she would be willing to do this for me... but it had to be MY decision!.... So well, geez, I told her no, that was ok, I didn't want her to hurt herself on my behalf.

What a hoot.
tree

Unread post by tree »

omgosh Marie-
that is funny
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

Wakeup,

jzR addressed the seeming inconsistencies in the teachings, such as the examples that you gave.

The answer that was given is that when there are seemingly two DIFFERENT answers, it's only because you're seeing the timelines of different potentials so it's up to you to choose which one you want.

Cute, huh ? Always an answer that holds only the student accountable, and never the teacher for failing to deliver.
Wakeup-Call

Wow....
Wakeup-Call

Marie - this is a suggestion for you to consider if your sister's offer comes up again. Part of the Blue Body healing teaching is basically that it's no good if the "patient" won't "accept" the healing. I would bet money your sister told your Mom that she really wanted to help you but what could she do if you weren't open to it. Tsk, tsk. Such a shame.

My suggestion for an answer would be to say "I'm open to receiving whatever healing energy you feel you can send my way." Then it's on her to take responsibility for what she puts into the healing and whether she does so in an attitude of love or treats it as a chore.

A good friend of mine has always had a nice way of responding to my Ramtha-esque comments with an upbeat "Maybe so." Like when she found a doctor who helped her with her knee and I excitedly said, "Hey, I was focused on your knee healing!" - basically I was taking credit for her going and finding a good doctor. Nice, huh? But her response was "Maybe that helped - thanks!" So she never gave her power away, but she didn't flat out dismiss me either. And she didn't leave the conversation open to further discussion down that path, either.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Hi Wake-Up....I know I come across as a little sarcastic here, but USUALLY when dealing with my family, I try not to step on the toes of their beliefs... I think I just politely declined the offer from my sister, don't remember what I said exactly, but something along the lines of, well, thanks, I'm sure it'll be alright, but thanks anyway..... I use this board to vent my frustrations and say things I'd LIKE to say to her, but don't because it would cause too much conflict.....I use sarcastic humor to do that at times... I HAVE to keep my sense of humor about the whole thing !.... I truly do believe that my family's beliefs are their own, as much as I also believe they are under the grip of a mind control cult.... I try to respect them as people and let them have space to be who they are... I do get a little carried away sometimes, like when I offered to blind fold my mother and let her try to find "her card" in our house for $1500!!.... But we are a humorous family and I think she took it as it was meant, a playful punch at what she knows I feel is her "whacky" beliefs....It's a complicated issue, not completely humorous and funny and to be taken lightly, and not without some danger both mentally and physically to people I love, but also in a realm that has to be respected as their personal choice.... I do appreciate your feedback....
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Also -- I think when you have beliefs that are so nonconventional, ie, lizard aliens, orbs, fairies, teleporting, levitating, creating one's own reality and the rest of the world be damned, etc....it's a little naive to posture yourself with shock and surprise that anyone would challenge those beliefs or find them incredulous or NOT remark on them in some manner. Maybe that's just the amount of disconnect.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

Marie I understand completely where you are coming from I use this forum to vent my feelings I dont use my partner. It is so hard for me not to laugh when my partner talks about reptilians etc and I would never discuss this with friends or family as I dont believe you put your partner down to other people. So you guys get all my frustration
Whatchamacallit

Aussie says, "So you guys get all my frustration"

...........feelin' the love.........

(teasing you)

:wink:
Wakeup-Call

Marie & Aussie - thanks for the clarification that your comments on the message board don't equate exactly to your conversations with your family members in RSE.

I've had friends in abusive relationships and I know how it is when you're listening to people rationalize putting up with the most insane situation. It's one thing to stay calm with the person in the abusive relationship but quite another to vent to someone else about it to remember you're not crazy.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

""Also -- I think when you have beliefs that are so nonconventional, ie, lizard aliens, orbs, fairies, teleporting, levitating, creating one's own reality and the rest of the world be damned, etc....it's a little naive to posture yourself with shock and surprise that anyone would challenge those beliefs or find them incredulous or NOT remark on them in some manner. Maybe that's just the amount of disconnect.""

Imagine this. You arrive at the ranch thinking you're going to practice exercises to "heighten" your intuition. THEN you hear all of this! Fairies in the woods? Aliens? Lizards? And the big thing that nearly pushed me over, prior to the event beginning while just lugging my gear across the field was the "oh, you know-who- was Jesus' twin brother, now reincarnated." I wondered what had I done, at that point, in attending this and was beginning to feel VERY uncomfortable. Or, was this just someone who was totally way out there. So then the lectures begin, and initially they're not way out there. Of course, you're asked to keep an open mind - "just for the time you're here." It occurs in small steps. My sister tried to tell me it was a cult before I went. Too bad I hadn't found factnet! I honestly had no idea of who jz was and the history of her school. I did know she claimed to "channel," and I really didn't buy into that at my beginner's. By the end, I was confused...no big surprise. Some of the stuff resonated with my background in Buddhism/Hinduism etc., and then there was the lecture on what *really* happened with the early christian church....a revelation so it seemed, considering the background of the presenter. I wonder how many others had these same uncomfortable feelings, yet went in.

Marie - your statement above is so eye-opening....how can anyone accept such beliefs without question! I won't get into orbs, because, well, just because. :wink:

Wakeup has me in stitches!!!! Now was that a blue-body teaching I missed? :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

:wink: , Aussiegirl..... I know whatcha mean!.... hugs.
aussiegirl

Unread post by aussiegirl »

I dont know if anyone else with family in RSE has situations like this (I imagine you do). I have had people make comments about some of the things my partner talks to people about, like - It's probably best if **** (dont know why I'm not putting down his name when most of you know who he is) doesn't mention aliens to everyone, some people will question his sanity, or words to that effect.

I try not to let this bother me, I have always been with men that don't quite fit the mould of the social group I am part of, but part of me would really love to be able to socialize without this niggling worry that my partner will launch into one of his weird conspiracy theories. Unfortunately people do judge and its hard to believe someone is intelligent when they talk about George Bush being a reptilian and the Illuminati running the world etc etc etc (I'm sure you are all familiar with the various topics). I do have some friends that are open to more esoteric subjects and are very accepting but generally most of the people that we spend time with are pretty "normal" by that I mean they are more focused on family, career, having fun in their leisure time, not trying to ascend!
tree

Unread post by tree »

It's probably best if **** doesn't mention aliens to everyone, some people will question his sanity,
I can't tell you how utterly stupid I felt after leaving RSE about ALL the things I felt I needed to urgently tell my family about, esp
the days to come.
My parents were multi-millionaires, and here I was, telling them the economic world was coming to an end and to buy as
much gold as they could. :oops: :oops:
Then of course, there are all the conspiracy theories, etc etc.
Sometimes I feel like such a dope in hindsight, but now I just laugh.

I can totally empathize with what you are saying.
Just know, his thoughts are not a reflection of you, just his, um....unsettled side :roll:
Whatchamacallit

G2G said, "Some of the stuff resonated with my background in Buddhism/Hinduism etc., and then there was the lecture on what *really* happened with the early christian church....a revelation so it seemed, considering the background of the presenter."

JZR is smart enough to cover all her bases. Joe asked a while back about the seeming anti-Cathlic sentiment from ex/current Hamsters (not a typo). Well, really, it's anti-RELIGION of all types. She has to have "Ram" as the authority, present to the audiences, what really happened and is wrong with, all religions. I can't think of one that hasn't been ridiculed and invalidated. Then, there is JZ channeling Jesus himself, tellin' it like it really was. LOL

It's just such a lure for people who are seeking beyond the frustration of "it's just a mystery so don't question it." There is a population of folks who do want to KNOW the full truth about the meaning and purpose of their lives and life itself. They get bit in the butt trying to figure it all out, and seeking answers. In seeking, many, if not most, have gone the way of the traditional religious routes, too.

Aussie, I agree that people do judge. Conspiracy theory social chat usually won't get it done. I'm going to go put a paper bag over my head now. Guilty.
Oh, I need an icon with a paper bag over one's head for Whatchamacallit ! That's it. (not joking) For months, I couldn't decide what I wanted ! The lightbulb just went off.

Okay, seriously...many times students would be so excited about their new found (or fairly new found) RSE school, that they want to tell everyone they should be there. Within three years, most who walk into the doors, also walk out. But in their zeal for having found TRuth, they will talk covertly or overtly, in hopes of gaining a new recruit ! ALSO, jzR would tell students to recruit people. We were told to go home and be a light to the World, and to tell our family/friends about the teachings and tell them they shouldda been there.

Hey, JZ ? Maybe you would do well to offer a referral fee for those who find new recruits. Ramtha might need a new spaceship.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”