Channeling Jesus..! The Sworn testimony of JZ Knight..

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

Dove,

Welcome!! Correct me if I'm mistaken, but it seems like you are a current student.

By my reading these threads, I got so many answers to unresolved questions I had about RSE. It was a process, but after a year of reading and participating online, I learned so much -- not only about RSE -- about myself. At first I thought ramtha would "take me down" for even reading this message board. As I read on, day by day, I became enlightened about many aspects of myself and JZKnight's "agenda," and I became empowered enough to realize the truth about the fantasy world I had been living in and dedicating my live to.

Perhaps you can share this info with your RSE friends. It would be most interesting to hear back from you about their reactions to the information -- the Jesus teachings, the reptiallian teachings, the debauchery at the wine "ceremonies," the vulgar words spoken by ramtha in front of children, the potentially deadly potions we were instructed to drink, etc. How do your student friends still justify their dedication to such a cult now that all of this knowledge is begin unveiled?

I know that for me I justified all of this b.s. because I refused to DOUBT (i.e., critical thinking). If your friends refuse to listen to what you're learning on this message board, have them look up the meaning of "critical thinking."

I hope you keep posting.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Thanks for your welcome California Dreamin'

Yes, you are correct ? I am still current although I will not be returning to RSE. Up until a few months ago I was a very dedicated student, loved the teacher, the school etc, but after the last event I realized something was not right, so I allowed myself for the first time to really question the inconsistencies hence I found this forum

I have met some beautiful people through RSE whom I love dearly, and will share my findings with them, however I will tread very carefully as I respect their beliefs and know faith is a powerful blockade. If someone had tried to tell me a few months ago that my beloved teacher was a fraud I would have completely rejected it. I guess I just got to the point where I was ready to face the truth.

I will post my experiences under the ?Red Flag? thread to stay on track.

Thanks for sharing your experience - its much appreciated.
ex

Unread post by ex »

[ today its so much more sophisticated with quantum physics & all.
hi dove.it was also in my time to take 'the evolution of the school' to dissqualifie leaving students and giving the current audience the 'beeing special' feeling. meaning you guys are ready to understand the new teachings. if you understand jzs aim: making money and learn her littel tricks:how to stear and manipulate. the whole charade is quite obvious and predictable. good luck stay true to yourself.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Ex ? thanks for your comment. I re-read my post and fear my comment [ today it?s so much more sophisticated with quantum physics & all. ] may be interpreted as being haughty :oops: This was not my intent, it was meant as ?tongue in cheek/eye rolling sarcasm? ;-) as I see this is the image the school wishes to portray now. :-) And yes, I agree with your comment "the charade is becoming more obvious & predictable to me by the day"

Hey these "Emoticons" are cool. :D Thanks again D
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks for sharing your story.i dident take it this way. it is my opinion that people who recognice jzrs mechanics will not fall for them anymore. one thing to do is .what emf does, to show that she plays the same tricks over and over. once i got the advice from a wiseman: if you r not shure whats going on with a group just watch whats going on between the students how the 'teacher' responds to it and how he treats his students. if you dont like it stay away. thats how i finaly woke up.
voidgate

Unread post by voidgate »

Caterpillar, People get away with things in court because lawyers try to mislead the other side and the judge and if no one furnishes sound evidence they are lying they get away with it.

I have witnessed this strategy recently and realize that the legal profession is quite corrupt and if you know the law relevant to the case it is not hard to oppose the lawyer. Most people are unaware of it. I recently looked at a website designed by environmental activists. I believe that these people are considered radicals and may get lawyers who don't support their cause. They stated that one has to know the law in order to assess the competence of the lawyer in their employ and it might be needed to sack the lawyer.

My experience is that one is well advised to know the law because lawyers can mislead their clients a great deal and they can also do a poor job for a client who does not know what they are doing.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Great find Caterpillar - how does she get away with it? :shock:
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Dove, I do wonder! :shock:

Voidgate, Erin Brockovich and the English McLibel case (Morris & Steel) come to mind.
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

Hi Everyone

I noticed this old tape on the archived link Cat listed above: History of Cursing
This set is a powerful lesson on the dramatic consequences of our casual speech. Ramtha describes the effect common profanities have on our bodies - - our teeth, breath, glands and organs.
#011 - 2 tapes $16.00

I've heard people mention this old teaching & what a discrepancy it is based on JZR's profanities used today, yet I'd never seen it. Hmmmm I wonder why you don't see that one in the Quantum Cafe anymore :P Gosh, I would imagine poor Judith must have rotten teeth, breath, glands & organs by now based on the cursing Ramtha does these days.

Great research Cat - I find it amazing how Judith's story keeps changing.
arewethereyet

jz teeth

Unread post by arewethereyet »

it looks like jz's front teeth are dentures
Caterpillar

What is real?

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Quote from Arewethereyet: "it looks like jz's front teeth are dentures"

Also her false face and hair.

"Ramtha" has mentioned about the alterations to JZ's face and her wig. :shock:
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

illusionist,

With all due respect, it is not the duty of the EMF moderators to do research or to collectively act on EMF members' behalf. Our duties only involve moderating the EMF message board.
Please consider that the moderators do so on a volunteer basis and our time is limited; for we all have jobs and lives that do not involve EMF or RSE.

Perhaps other EMF members would like to form a collective effort of the sort that you suggest.

Much love, Kensho
illusionist

Unread post by illusionist »

Kensho, I like everyone else have other things to do. I remember when people were first posting on FACTNet against RSE and a lot of people were terrified to do even that. A lot of people have overcome that hurdle and are no longer afraid. It has taken a long time for people to get to that.

There is plenty of good credible information on this site as a resource. There are people who spend a huge amount of time sourcing information and writing for this site. It certainly would deter some people from attending and it probably influences some not to give RSE more money. Unfortunately the world has a billion people on it and when one goes out the door another goes in and for those dreadfully affected to the degree they have lost all of their assets and life savings and are getting old they will never recover. People who have lost family members cannot get them back. These people have no one to support them and some of them don't want to because they are still under illusions.

No one is obliged to take any further action and there may be some good grounds for doing so, such as having a low paid job and having to spend most of your time just surviving. However some people have time and if they pooled their resources and all shared the workload they might discover they get their power and rights back.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”