On being "Queer"/Ramster

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Another Dimension60

On being "Queer"/Ramster

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

"Queer" is used in the most loving of senses.
Reading re Flick and JZ reminded me of Jeff - and the sway of the teachings because of him. In the early Dialogue Days of the early 80's being "Queer" was fine - being true to one's self, following one's path of joy, acknowledging the God within that is the true Source of that joy. Then she took on Jeff. There was a talk by Ramtha - one of those 'this is serious' dark pronouncement talks - in which homosexuality was against Nature and the cause of AIDs. Then there were the 'circle' Intensives in which, among others, Gays were told they would be dead soon, and categorized with pediophiles and other abusers..... Then came the Strekker reports how AIDs is man-made - and the tape about Nature disappeared from availability..... Then it was ok again to be Queer..... Then I don't know what happened 'cause I wasn't there but apparently being Queer became not ok somewhere in the mid-90's... .... So who knows - maybe JZ, in response to Flick's betrayal, will finally "come out" - since as Ramtha she apparently likes to kiss the girls....
Whatchamacallit

Unread post by Whatchamacallit »

AD60 said, "So who knows - maybe JZ, in response to Flick's betrayal, will finally "come out" - since as Ramtha she apparently likes to kiss the girls...."

Oh, my ! Good point.

Someone previously pointed out that the sudden teachings against homosexuality happened around the same time that JZ *may* have been striving to manipulate Jeff's core sexual tendencies (other men), so that she could keep him to herself. Yes, for years, there was a heavy emphasis on living your plumbing and MAKING it work, instead of letting your emotions decide for you. So there were newly paired couples who partnered, and TRIED to force a relationship, and in a number of cases (I'm not naming names, but I could...this is not without that level of detail), failed to "make it work", when at least one of the people was inherently gay to start with. One in particular, ended up cheating on his wife, while still going out and having interludes with other men. How awful that he could have risked infecting his wife, instead of just being honest and saying, "I just can't do this." and then setting HER free, too !

Many, many years ago, a woman I knew in the school said to me that she thought "Ramtha" swung both ways. I laughed. She was a single woman; I'm not. I wasn't paying attention to the things she was. But in retrospect, given all I know now, well ... the situation is self evident, in my opinion.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

I clearly remember when JZR (as Ramtha) began talking about penises. The subject wasn't talked about in an educational way, but in a graphic manner.

During the early (maybe the first) blue body teaching male partners were told to turn to their partners (male or female) and admit that they masturbate. I couldn't bellieve that anyone would be asked to admit that to a virtual stranger, or anyone for that matter. And how in the hell does sharing that with someone aid in enlightenment. It's more like vicarious voyeurism.

The "Where Angels Fear to Tread" video also had some disgusting sexual penile references and "simulations." Then there was the time we were told that if truth be known, men really fantasize about "doing it" with other men. There were countless other references sprinkled throughout various teachings, but I became immune to the shock of hearing about it.

JZR has definitely demonstrated an obsession with sex and degrading men. What is that all about? Maybe the big guy really does swing both ways. What a hypocrite.

:twisted: :shock:
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Anyone who was at the July 2006 beginners, the live-streaming event with "the big guy" coming in first kissing babies, then all the women lined up and I don't mean a quick kissie poo on the lips. These were open mouth kisses between "the big guy" and the women. This was the event where "the big guy" was in blue jeans, a vest, and wore the belt with a pseudo-dangling penile appendage up front. It's also the event where "the big guy" punched out the poor guy in the audience, insisting he was having "fantasies" about Selma (you now who) and JZ. The guy denied it over and over and his wife and young son were there. I could not see the punching and no one said, "oh, he's punching the guy!" Instead of "partner" we had more of a "group" of four people all with our share of huh?

Had I seen the physical abuse, I KNOW I would have been out of there that very night, and probably the other three in our little group, as well. I also remember "the big guy/gal" saying onstage at this live-stream event, "just ask these women (the ones jzrk smooched) if I'm a man!"

I remember in the airport van on the way to Sea-Tac, one woman who was a student before but came to get current, saying, "If that was my first time seeing ramtha, I would have walked out." I wonder how many newbies didn't come back? Of course, the place was open to the currents and advanced students as well. It was SO crowded. It HAD to be a violation of fire code. I wondered about that too. I had some good times and eye-opening knowledge about ME...things I could do that I never thought I'd even try which did help with confidende in physical abilities, so again, I won't toss the baby out with the bathwater. But, I also know I could take a survival course and learn the same, if not more. I went back because I was seeking knowledge, and innocently believed this place could offer it. Once I witnessed the ramtha spectacle, I was confused. I had a special purpose for being there, something I wished to develop, but was not meant to be. But with this drunken, profanity-filled, sexually-explicit behavior ("the big guy" promised to "send a runner" to the wife of the man ramtha punched in audience; a "runner who would rock her world with orgasms." Kids were in that audience, not that young teens don't know about orgasms, but there were young kids there. It went on and on and on, there was wine but no one was forced to drink. But you can imagine how many did, and young girls were passed out on the floor with zippers undone. And staff was passed out behind "the big guy's chair" lying on the stage. Then it was over and "lockdown" was imposed to the surprise of all, something I understood since it would be dangerous for some of those people to drive, but then again, there were others who had to be at work that Sat. morning, and hadn't had anything to drink.

Anyway, this got way off topic and apologies. I remember vividly the "open-mouth" kissing of the long line of women, and the refusal of "the big guy" allowing one very attractive women to drink from "his" cup, saying "this isn't for you."

Jzrk is just "messed up." Why does she always need a man at her side? Is it to ensure herself that she isn't swinging both ways? And if she is, why not just admit it? It's not a big deal. Oh, also....the talk that "she" has always reincarnated as "female," yet taught everyone must experience both genders when "manifest."

Methinks there is something she is terribly afraid of.... The sad thing is, knowing onself is penultimate in that we can then move on to know others. She's not ever known anyone and lives in her gilden cage... Just come out and fly, jzrk, and be truthful, if it's at all possible for you.

8) 8) 8)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Vanilla

Re: On being "Queer"/Ramster

Unread post by Vanilla »

to the above poster:

I know that story. The runner that was sent to this man's wife, was an 18 year old boy. Ramtha had said, " You will meet a younger man who will make you happy" Anyways, That is the rumor, she ran away with an 18 year old boy while the husband was left behind, dealing with what Ramtha had done to him. Many kids taken from him.

Ramtha had put him on stage and talked about his fantasies with Salma and other woman. Masterbation. He had to admit this to his kids who were there.
His wife left him and is happy with an 18 year old boy. Just like Ramtha said. That is the rumor.
ponysong

Re: On being "Queer"/Ramster

Unread post by ponysong »

More and more like Scientology the more I learn about this cult.

Now I understand my RSE ex-BF's apparent homophobia a little better - I was really puzzled before.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”