If

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Another Dimension60

If

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

If Ramtha is an all wise knowing intelligence ascended master heirophant - then why is my food storage - bought when we had maybe 4 years before the end of life as we'd known it on this planet - 15 plus years out of date?
If Ramtha's explanation is that those days didn't come because we were all so enlightened that we'd changed reality (we didn't have timelines in those days), then why did "the School" have to be created -- if those of us who attended "Intensives" in the late '80's forestalled the collapse of society and planet, why would we need a School to make us powerful?
If, "powerful" as we apparently already were but participating anyway in this 7 year School - and apparently having again forestalled the predicted collapse of society and planet in the early 90's - why would we need more than the initially designated 7 years ?
If Ramtha's Group 10 (from the early 90's) was indicative of the 'elite'/the most accomplished enlightened true initiate almost Christed best of the ramster/student body, why would an all wise knowing intelligence ascended master heirophant choose men who abuse their partners and/or children.? - not as, in the past and all is forgiven, but as in currently (at least at the time they were Group 10 members).
If simply being in the presence of such an all wise knowing intelligence ascended master heirophant was sufficient for enlightening knowledge, let alone "disciplining" for 12 or more hours for 12 or more days, why after our consciousnessess were so raised couldn't Ramsters exit the parking lot in a polite orderly fashion, rather then like a serious game of chicken...
tree

Unread post by tree »

why would an all wise knowing intelligence ascended master heirophant choose men who abuse their partners and/or children.?
supposedly, this was their "one and only" downfall that they had to overcome to become a christ :shock:
I can't believe I fell for that line for so long.
how many of group 10 is still in school, anyway?

why after our consciousnessess were so raised couldn't Ramsters exit the parking lot in a polite orderly fashion, rather then like a serious game of chicken..
this ALWAYS amazed me.
listen to teachings for hours on end about being a christ in the making,
then drive like bats out of hell at midnight :x

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”