What's on your card?

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

Another Dimension60

What's on your card?

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Recently someone posted that Ramtha taught folks to manifest wealth. (My apologies for not remembering the specific post - and I lost the copied quote in cyberspace :oops: ).
I distinctly remember an event - about '92 - when ramtha verbally battered the audience ad naseum for wanting material things and making cards with such - with specific reference to someone's desire for a Toyota truck -- what kind of Masters were we anyway if we weren't putting on our cards such qualities as forgiveness, peace, love etc....
Of course it was never pointed out that the accomplishment/manifestation in finding your card was exactly that - finding your card -- and has nothing to do with finding a toyota truck in your driveway, or forgiveness in your heart. the 'what' on your card is irrelevant - it is that it is your energy, your mark on the card that you're drawn to. The principle is that we're drawn to what is ours; and to that on which we put our attention. If in fact you were manifesting a toyota truck, you'd take your blinders off and find yourself sitting in a toyota truck.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”