Do I Detect A Lie -- "Ramtha" JZ Knight

The 180 degree change in the teachings from the start of RSE until current times; in the corporation, the teachings and the teacher. Share your experiences.

QuestionGirl

Do I Detect A Lie -- "Ramtha" JZ Knight

Unread post by QuestionGirl »

If I were one of her followers this is something I would question. If "Ramtha" supposedly appeared to her on a Sunday at 2:30 in the afternoon and it was such a memorable day why is it in every video the date changes. For example listen to the two videos below.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9yDssY6 ... re=related -- In this video it is stated that "Ramtha" appeared to JZ Knight on February 7, 1977.

Then when you listen to the video below, while she is on the Merv Griffin show which aired in 1985, "Ramtha" supposedly appeared to JZ Knight on February 18.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AK14JfRiNQ4

How can February 7, 1977 and February 18 both be a Sunday? How can that be? There is no way both of those days could have been a Sunday. If the day was supposedly so memorable "when Ramtha appeared to JZ Knight" why is it stated as a different date in many videos? It be interesting to know if either of the dates indicated above were actually a Sunday back in 1977.

Do I detect a lie?
Caterpillar

Hello QuestionGirl

Unread post by Caterpillar »

QuestionGirl, I'm SO glad you picked that up, too. I've posted about the discrepancy in this link and I'll copy here what I wrote. The most accurate date is on an old RSE website Feb 20, 1977 which is actually Sunday.

http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... &start=100

Here's what I wrote:

Just discovered something INTERESTING! Judith on Merv Griffin show in 1985 mentioned that Ramtha appeared to her on a Sunday afternoon on Feb 18, 1977. (Feb 18, 1977 is actually Friday!)

In the old 'A Look Within' video from RSE, the date Ramtha appeared to Judith is Sunday afternoon but on Feb 7, 1977. This is mentioned at the beginning of the video. The school also has a DVD called The Quintessential School of the Mind (my copy was produced in 2005) and there is 'A Look Within' segment there and Ramtha appeared to Judith on Sunday afternoon, Feb 7, 1977. (Feb 7, 1977 is actually Monday!)

Wikipedia states Ramtha appeared on Feb 7, 1977. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/J._Z._Knight

From RSE website, it is Sunday afternoon, Feb 20, 1977 that Ramtha appeared to Judith. http://www.ramtha.com/html/aboutus/faqs/jz/who.stm

The most accurate answer is the RSE website ie Feb 20, 1977 which is Sunday.

http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/mon ... &country=1

Hmmm, you would think she would remember esp on Merv Griffin show in 1985 as it wasn't that long after. Obviously, someone on RSE website checked the calendar when they rewrote the history of the day when Ramtha appeared to Judith.

I can only guess RSE's reply: There are different potentials when Ramtha appeared. Another red flag!

QuestionGirl, I also found another discrepancy in her own book, A State of Mind. Here's my post from the above link.

I was browsing through Judith's book, 'A Sate of Mind'. Eventhough I've read it years ago, I did not notice this discrepancy. I've been to a few of her introductory lectures where she told her story about how Ramtha appeared to her. She would always mentioned how she was just a happy housewife, married to her husband then, the dentist (his profession adds credibility to her story). She also mentioned this on Merv Griffin show. What I discovered now is that from her book on Page 279, she was single in Jan, 1977 and decided her family needed a 'masuline influence in their lives'. On page 280, she also prayed that 'she did not need to work and provide for her family'. (Funny that as Ramtha has mentioned in a negative way about women that don't work and expect their husbands to provide). So she and her friends went to the Roadway Lounge where businessmen, doctors, lawyers, ($$$) etc hang out. That's where she met the dentist presumably in Jan, 1977. About a month later in Feb (whatever day), 1977, Ramtha appeared to her. She wasn't exactly a 'housewife' in the proper sense as she only met the dentist in Jan. In her own book on Page 287, she married the dentist on Aug 27, 1977, 6 months after Ramtha appeared to her. She 'became a happy housewife and mother'. These are her words. Then why does she perpetuate the lie that she was a happily married housewife to a dentist when Ramtha appeared. She only met the dentist about a month ago. Hmmm... More disinformation...

Lies and deception ...
QuestionGirl

Unread post by QuestionGirl »

Thanks for the reply Caterpillar. Your email was a very interesting read. Guess it goes to show when a person starts living a lie the lie just keeps getting bigger and bigger. I hope all the followers of JZ Knight "Ramtha" eventually see the light. I hope one day all her followers will be free and will be able to live the rest of their life in peace. I love this site! My dream is one day cults will no longer exit.
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

I've seen the discrepancies, too, and wondered, how on earth did she buy a house within a week (due to Ramtha informing her that she and her family were in danger where they were living), then pass this off in her "State of Mind" book as, "Honey?" "Yes, Dear?" "I bought a house."

Will anyone ever know the real truth behind her stories? ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Caterpillar

"JZ"

I was looking through JZ?s book, ?A State Of Mind? (1987). In the copyright section, it is written ?The events in this story are true?. :roll:

Well, here?s another discrepancy?

On page 209, Judy or Mrs. Hensley (as she was called then) said to her boss: ?When I was in New Mexico, some of my workers gave me the nickname Zebra because I wore a lot of black and white.?

Thus, the name ?JZ? was born. (Knight would be a great surname that goes with JZ).

The ?zebra story? can also be found on Page 253 of the newer edition (2004):

http://books.google.com/books?id=ImuRDD ... +jz+knight

Contrast this to JZ?s statement now and taken from RSE?s website (link below):

?Judy gains the nickname of "Zebra" due to her ability to make black and white decisions; (this moniker was later to be abbreviated into the familiar "JZ").?

http://www.ramtha.com/html/aboutus/faqs/jz/who.stm

Her story seems to improve with age or the right marketing person. :shock:

In ?A State of Mind? (1987), JZ met an actors' agent, Lynn de Shane while living in California (pp. 210, 218). Lynn knew Richard Chamberlain (p. 218). Lynn suggested JZ ?act? in a movie but she declined (p. 221). She thought of being a movie star once (p. 262). Just about everyone (many male admirers) in the book thought JZ was ?beautiful? then. Instead of being a Hollywood actress, I think JZ decided to be a ?channel? actress.

Richard Chamberlain (aka Dr. Kildare) was JZ?s favorite movie star (p. 83). JZ had channeled Ramtha in Richard Chamberlain?s home where Jeff Knight first met Ramtha (p. 22, link below). I did wonder about Richard Chamberlain?s connection to JZ.

http://www.rigoroushonesty.net/siterun_ ... 080100.PDF

May be this explains JZ?s fascination with her ?beauty? and movie stars (her best friends)?
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

Judy gains the nickname of "Zebra" due to her ability to make black and white decisions; (this moniker was later to be abbreviated into the familiar "JZ").?
I'm not even sure why they brag about this as if it's a good thing -- usually higher maturity levels and attributes associated with being "wise" come with the ability to see and make decisions in gray areas. "Black and white" thinking is considered a more dysfunctional behavior.
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
Caterpillar

Re: Do I Detect A Lie -- "Ramtha" JZ Knight

Another discrepancy in the VHS Video in 1984 at Honolulu, Hawaii, Interview with JZ by Les Sinclair.
In the interview with Les, Ramtha appeared to JZ in Feb 1978 (not 1977) and she was definitely "married" to the dentist. JZ mentioned that her dentist husband also saw Ramtha and he appeared to "us" again. She changed her story since "A State of Mind" as she was the only one that saw Ramtha.
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Yes Cat is right I have the video and the interview.

Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
RoyGBiv

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

must be hard, lying for 30 years then trying to keep track of them all. LOL
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

That's why she hires so many spin doctors! They have to clean up the mess JZ leaves with the lies,and repackage it so vulnerable people might swallow it. Their job is getting harder and harder as time goes on... ESP with Ramthagate in full swing Lol
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

Jz is completely evil. Using other people, lying to them, feeding on their weakness for spirituality and God. Its an age old scam. I fell for it. Its just not real and not true. Its so sad, how she knowingly screws up people's lives just so she has a little cult around her that she looks down on, can't even be herself with.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

So sad! So sad! So sad! ... when I think of all the potential that an institution like RSE could have. There are hundreds or even thousands of good people with a genuine desire to make something better of themselves and to learn how the universe (or universes) work. These people go to RSE with the greatest of intentions and wind up coming out the other side of the RSE pipeline as zombies throwing money at JZ Knight's cult of personality.

Contrast http://www.ramtha.com which looks like an advertisement inviting people to pay for the cultic veneration of JZ Knight to...

Delphi University of Spiritual Studies http://www.delphiu.com/index.htm. Imagine a spiritual school where you actually can finish the curriculum and earn an accredited degree! What a difference. There is no bullshit about tidal waves, solar flares and earth quakes. You learn to be a channel yourself, instead of paying to listen to JZ Knight channel foul mouth diatribe about the Catholic church.
Cedar

Unread post by Cedar »

When I think of RSE discrepancies, the ever changing stories of doomsday predictions comes first to my mind. Obviously she was just making stuff up... Or getting the latest buzz words off the internet...( ie comet Elenin)

Now whatever happened to Comet Elenin. That story just dropped away.
It is funny that JZ never offered any explanations to her failed predictions.
None. Surely she or her handlers could have come up with something !
Phoenix

Unread post by Phoenix »

Hi all. Reading everyday, but not remarking. Here is one from me:

The Zebra story I recalled -and the only one I knew of - is that her mother in law, from an early marriage -didn't like JZ's blonde hair and had her dye it black. Eventually,as it grew back out to blond, she was knick-named Judy the Zebra.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

You know how Scamtha says it doesn't want to be worshipped? I think it was in September 2011 I watched a streaming event and near the end this woman was on her knees in front of JZ kissing her from head to toe, it was worship and JZ allowed it.

In my personal opinion Scamtha is an energy vampire.
Keep the greater good at heart.
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

The elevation of Yelm, per Wikipedia, 354 feet. If I recall correctly everyone was supposed to be living at at least 500 feet. If I am correct Yelm, and the school, will be water when the big one hits.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Sunshine

Unread post by Sunshine »

Hello Phoenix :) So glad you are reading and especially happy to see you post!!

Yes, Judy zebra.. That is the same story I recall as well. Please continue to share with us, your story as well as everyone's here is so important to my healing! It's all about human connection for me now (I was so incredibly isolated in and after leaving r$e) and I connect so much with everyone here.

Thank you for your post!
XO
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I asked one of my old friends that moved to Yelm to be close to Judy Knight about the obvious problem of Yelm not being only a few hundred feet above sea level. About two years ago, Judy was having the Ramtha character say that there was going to be a 1500 foot (almost 500 meter) tidal wave coming. Ramsters outside Yelm were supposed to be living 1000 feet above sea level. I think we're already about 500 feet apart on the math if you believe the tidal wave story in the first place. Supposedly, Judy had Ramtha say that there is a giant alien machine under Yelm that has some sort of rollers that will save Yelm when the tiadal wave gets there. If you think of the physics required to pull that off, it just isn't really workable. I suppose if you buy all the other fantasies, then why not that one too. I recall from when I was in the Yelm area a few years back that there are lahar escape route signs here and there. If Mt. Rainier blows, then Yelm may find itself buried in a mudslide. Maybe the rollers fix that too. Yeah, maybe there will also be a giant charcoal air filter pop up to suck up the volcanic ash.
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

When you are not in a place of fear, it all sounds pretty ridiculous.
seriously

Unread post by seriously »

Shocked, you couldn't be more accurate.

Definition of ridiculous: Deserving or inspiring ridicule; absurd, preposterous, or silly. See Synonyms at foolish.

Return to “RSE Discrepancies”