A fairly well done MPD/Hollywood mind controll video

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
there

A fairly well done MPD/Hollywood mind controll video

Unread post by there »

---Moderator Comment---
there
You continue to ignore our request that you cease posting conspiracy theories on EMF!
this has resulted in your entire "MPD/Hollywood mind controll " post being removed.

The EMF moderators
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Re: A fairly well done MPD/Hollywood mind controll video

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

At first I thought there was being facetious and satirical. If he/she actually is in this fantasy land, he/she needs some psychological help!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

SG
I agree with you to quash There's impulsive nonsense posts and if s/he needs it I sincerely hope There is helped.

We work crisis lines at the psych hospital in my dept among a host of other responsibilities so we get a portion of anxious, drunk or mentally distrurbed callers who abuse the system treating our busy lines like they might a bartender at a tavern ['Yo, have you heard the one about....'] or an unfortunate tourist on a park bench ['My mama told me life is like a box of chocolates']. Such callers often abuse "911" also but police have the advantage of picking them up and charging them with a misdemeanor.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Hi, Sad Grandfather and Joe.

I also believe that 'There' may be psychiatrically ill, and hope that he/she gets the treatment that they very much deserve and need. I have been very disturbed by many of his/her posts, which have brought me to the aforementioned conclusion. I may be wrong to have read the second part of you posting, Joe, to mean that you are likening 'There' to someone who has a whole load of personal 'stories' to tell, (in this case, horrific in nature), and who wishes to 'barf' them over others, (perhaps, with an element of glee?). I do hope so.

W.E.
joe sz

Unread post by joe sz »

WE
I meant only that There is in that nuisance category.
There does not make effort at rational response to criticism---of course I am not referring to a person here but only to posts as presented. I do not know There or if the posts are even authentic in the sense of "honestly, this is how I really think."

I have some frustration because my instinct is to help someone recover from cult damage but that is not always possible.
WofthesunEofthemoon

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Thanks Joe. I do agree that the 'truth' behind postings and the intentions of the posters, themselves, are often opaque to others. Perhaps, at the end of the day, I can only post this :?: with regard to him/her.

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”