curious why my post was deleted today

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Justtruth

curious why my post was deleted today

Unread post by Justtruth »

It was titled God as you understand him
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: curious why my post was deleted today

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello Justtruth,
Your post was not deleted just moved to the appropriate topic section.
When posting... pleases help the moderators out by selecting which EMF subject thread is best
suited for that post.
Thanks

David

The EnlightenMeFree 'EMF' Message Board • View topic - God as you understand him
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=1432
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

Hi David,

In my user profile, when threads have been moved, there used to be a link in the orignal topic section noting the thread has been moved. Lately, it seems some threads have moved, but the system hasn't placed the courtesy link to the moved thread in the original topic section.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

it seems some threads have moved, but the system hasn't placed the courtesy link to the moved thread in the original topic section.
Yes this is true.
It is a courtesy for the mods to leave a marker for those threads/posts that have been moved and we endeavor to do this every time.

We do ask everyone’s awareness and help that when posting a new thread to consider where it best be place under our EMF topic categories.
This also helps the mods from having to move the post and does away with those moved topic notifications that clutter up the board.
I should add that any posts that may be deleted or edited on EMF is a rare occurrence and if so,
the mods will notify the poster straightaway either directly on the board or by PM.
All removed or edited posts are copied and kept on the moderator forum for our records.
Hope this helps..

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Justtruth

Unread post by Justtruth »

Thank you, David

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”