Thank you

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Justtruth

Thank you

Unread post by Justtruth »

Not sure where to put this, but I just wanted to say thank you for this site and all who post here and the stories everyone shares that helps wake up many.

I have felt heavy in my heart for our difficult communication clashes here and I am sorry for the time and negative energy that was spent on it.

I do appreciate vital information that helped me make my decision to leave RSE that I only found here.

Thank you David, Robair and Freemysoul
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: Thank you

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

Come on, mods. Give this lady a gracious reply, which you failed to do when she explained herself in her last post on the 'Indigo leaving' thread. It was obvious, even to me, that she had been misunderstood. Only ex answered her.

Shoot me, kill me, strike off my post (it will still be somewhere), I don't care. Supporting the mods is one thing. Blind obedience is total madness, and you will not get it from me.

W.E.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Justtruth
And Thank You for your understanding and your support.
I will revisit your previous post and see if I can understand WofthesunEofthemoons concerns.
Shoot me, kill me, strike off my post (it will still be somewhere), I don't care. Supporting the mods is one thing. Blind obedience is total madness, and you will not get it from me.
.. :shock:
There is absolutly no blind obedience asked for by the mods. Am I missing something here?
What exactly are you refering to WofthesunEofthemoon?
Perhaps start a new thread and lets bring out the EMF dirty laundry to clean up....
I will give this issue 100% of my attention and time.
If there is one thing we need more than ever on EMF is to build trust but that cannot come at the cost of short term EMF nepotism.
Justtruth has only just posted....
I think it’s reasonable to give the mods or anyone a day or so to reply especially if there are other live threads running.
And even then everyone has the freedom to post or not.
A gentle nudge goes a long way if a poster is seeking a reply....
Supporting the mods is one thing....
I would rather everyone supported and understood our forum rules then we would not appear to be such dictating and uncaring monsters ... :-?

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

I am so glad that you are giving thanks to Justtruth for her support, David, and that you will return to her last two posts, which were under the 'Indigo says farewell' thread. They do need to be revisited. Justtruth was just left hanging after the last of those two posts, and only ex answered her, even though she was addressing herself to Freemysoul. Freemysoul had totally misunderstood the first of these two posts, which I would have hoped that someone would have picked up on. They did not.

Of course some time should be given for moderators to reply, but in the light of my above comments, there is room for concern here.

You have had more than a gentle nudge from me, David, which was more than you extended to AD60. You are asking for support for the moderators, but what you are really asking for is blind obedience, if the case is that we cannot offer a criticism of a moderator's point of view without being threatened with having our posts struck off as being 'flaming'.

I am telling you this as someone who really does understand your forum rules, and will be prepared to be moderated in any case where I believe that I have truly offended, or overstepped the mark, as you will remember when an emf member complained about one of my recent posts. I don't believe this to be one of those occasions. You are, obviously, in the final position of authority.

It is down to me how I perceive your wielding of that authority.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

You have had more than a gentle nudge from me, David, which was more than you extended to AD60.
Ok..
I understand your point now.
Can you start a new thread on these issues.
Perhaps in the "All things EMF thread".
And let’s have a closer look,
even though I have explained with much forethought and time as best I could my point of view
This has not changed, infact I feel even more sure of my standing on what has transpired with AD60.
but I am open to taking as closer look as anyone wishes to venture, and I hope that AD60 will step forward and share.
You are, obviously, in the final position of authority.
This is just not so...

Thanks

David
Justtruth

To be clear, I sincerely only meant thank you

Not to start anything up again
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Justtruth
Thank you for that.

David
WofthesunEofthemoon

Well, I have started up a new thread, David, and I do thank you for putting it in the right place.

You say that you have given much time and forethought with regard to AD60. And that this has not changed your standing with regard to this matter. Well, so be it. You can only do what you can do. Maybe AD60 will wish to come forward and speak with you more directly. I can neither comment, nor command, in that respect. I have, after all, only been giving my own point of view.

Justtruth, now might be a time for you to be very quiet. Very quiet. For you have no idea how much, nor what, my defence of you has cost me.
Justtruth

I hope everyone kisses and makes up and I am sincerely sorry for any pain i have caused here, especially for those who jumped in and defended me and for the distance it is now causing between friends.

I just realized today that I needed to say thank you for the time and energy that is put into this site and sincerely say I am sorry for my part in the misunderstanding we had that caused alot of pain.

I am sorry for those who defended me that are now paying for it, I am sorry for the energy spent on it for the moderators, I can see your side and your difficult job here.

This is a thread of thanks and I hope healing. Not trying to open the wound again. I wanted nothing more than you to hear only MY THANK YOU, please take it in your hearts.

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”