PEOPLE WHO NEVER POST

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
EMFWebmaster
Site Admin

PEOPLE WHO NEVER POST

Unread post by EMFWebmaster »

We have talked about the private emails that we receive at EMF from pleased readers, who never post to the forum.

Here are two emails that are typical of the help that the posters give to the readers who never post. Something to consider when POSTING, is that these people are truly looking for factual information (our experiences), and information offering support to those folks who are on the fence or who have left and are going through the common patterns that come with leaving a coercive, high demand, cult (pick your adjective) group.

"Hello . ..first, I'd like to sincerely thank you for the work you are doing in
getting information out from ex-RSE students. Reading the information is causing me
to re-consider attending the Primary Retreat at the end of the month. I was a
student for 15 years . .was out for several years and recently re-engaged at the
Catch Up event last year. Your site is giving me alot to consider and come to terms
with . .so thank you very much for that."

"Hello again,
FYI, have you seen this latest announcement from RSE?
http://www.ramtha.com/reserved/
I apologize for not writing more but am pretty deep in processing all the info on
your site. Thanks for the work you are doing."

NOTE: This reader who sent a private email is seeing the Red Flags of "beware" that we've chatted about many times on EMF. Let's hope that they give themselves some time out, to sit back and look at this for re-evaluation.

Dear Readers - An Opinion: If you are having doubts about RSE, please, PLEASE, please....get the book, Take Back Your Life by Janja Lilich ! Read it and be assured that you will be saying, "Whoaaa..." many, many times. RSE will enslave you, not free you. They haven't produced a result (a christ in flesh) in about 30 years, people continue to age, get diseased, and die, since they began; don't be caught up in that trap !! Live your LIFE and keep it as your own, free of RSE influence.
MindState

Re: PEOPLE WHO NEVER POST

Unread post by MindState »

This is all true. I was a student 2006-2009. I did all the disciplines....made my way from begginning to primary...to blue college...I drank all the flavors of koolaid.

I assure anyone in doubt of their abilities or if they need to go to new events....see if a UFO is going to land this time ...whatever....Nothing has changed since you were there. Only the 'names' of the disciplines and the 'names' of the events have changed. Just do your own thing and you'll be all good....and much happier ..trust me! And it doesn't take someone who is drunk and an emotional wreck to give sound advice that you are much better off and happier 'not' going back to RSE. It's not worth it! It's not worth giving the pleasure to the 'shills' that they saw you there trying to do something. Better you never came and made your own life than giving that cult room to claim any part of your work! Anything you 'do' accomplish...they will ignore most likely. On the same token....anything their staff does is spiritual and will be all the news. This will eat at you and may cause a lot of pain and confusion until you leave....of which I say just work on your own and be your own champion! You may very well have friends who have never heard of RSE who would be much happier observing your accomplishments whatever they may be! Anything you may see regarding 'fabulous wealth....events.....winning whatevers!' It's a lie and a big scam! If you want to create 'wealth'....may I recommend searching for qualified teachers of 'proper financial literacy'! Spiritual institutions are not qualified to teach about making wealth! You are 'their' asset! But you won't be getting wealthy from what they teach you. They will make you poor. Please!....For your own happiness and sanity!

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”