MindState is now banned from posting on EMF

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

MindState is now banned from posting on EMF

Unread post by David McCarthy »

MindState :
It wouldn't matter to me if I was banned or not. It would have no effect on me. It's your call

Then consider yourself banned from posting on EMF.
David

Related:
EMF View topic - I don't believe it is 'wrong' what she is doing.
viewtopic.php?p=18065#p18065
I'm just saying in no uncertain terms that 'you don't even know what you want as a 'teacher'. But I don't mind if you hate me.
Hi MindScape, Are you drunk????

Who/what are you referring to?
What you are posting here is a classic form of forum baiting . This is very destructive to EMF and those seeking understanding and healing from JZK's cult in a safe environment. You are closely resembling a "Forum Troll"! this is a narcissistic individual who enjoys posting outrageous messages to gain attention while not giving a damn of the RIGHT and WRONGs of there actions towards others.
You will be banned without notice from posting on EMF if you continue down this path.
- Please Consider this a moderator warning - :cry:

David

Related:

----Definition----
"Internet troll"
An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Trolls delight in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”