EMF is closing its doors

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

EMF is closing its doors

Unread post by David McCarthy »

EMF is closing its doors soon and placed in dry-dock.
All threads and posts will still remain accessible to EMF members and the public.
All posts will be locked from further debate.
For EMF members our PM Service will still remain open.
Truth be told my health is not the best.
With Robair's help we will maintain and provide EMF as an online educational resource.
It’s time to chart a new chapter in my personal life and focus on my health, family, community and music.
EMF will continue to stand for many years to come to help others wakeup and heal from JZ Knight’s ‘Ramtha’ cult.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart to all of you that have contributed and supported EMF for all these years
and reached out to help our family members, friends and kindred spirits to wakeup and recover from JZ Knights RSE deceptions and trap.

Life is not an alone journey ... :idea:

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Shocked

Re: EMF is closing its doors

Unread post by Shocked »

Well, I have to say it is sad news to hear EMF is closing it's door. However, I totally understand, and David for you it is your tiime to do for you and I so greatly appreciate your committment to this cause. If it wasn't for me stumbling onto this site, I may have been right back to being manipulated by JZ. So for that I thank you and wrap my cyber arms around you to give you a big hug, I have to say your committment really saved my life, because I was bound and determined to get back to that so called school. The website allowed me to see what other's experienced and to truely see this was no place of enlightenment, I was truly shocked I really did live in a bubble of ramtha land, even though I had been out for a few years. This site is my rock, and when I feel anxious over my past experiences it has always helped me. I wish for you and your family ....health, love and happiness...we all deserve it...from the bottom of my heart once again...thank you for your committment.
Watcher7

Unread post by Watcher7 »

Looks like she has won,,
I am also done posting anymore, its all over
Robair

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Everyone

Like David after 8 years helping keep EMF on line it is time for me also to move on. Regrets I have some, the main regret is not have been able to help David financially in fighting this Rapist of Mind and souls, as my wife and were also engaged in a 2 years Court case here in Nevada that sucked all our energies and also lot of money out of us, this case took us all the way to the Nevada Supreme Court before we settled a year ago this June. But I am proud to have been part of EMF, even though JZK still raping minds, we have help many to wake up that otherwise might not have. Now that we have decided to Put EMF on Dry Dock we are going to keep it in good shape ready to sail perhaps someday by other sailors.
I am also very grateful for EMF true it all David and I became lifetime friends,
best to everyone
Robair
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
T4runner66

Unread post by T4runner66 »

David, I've been a lurker for sometime, and even had to re register since I forgot my username. I've so enjoyed reading your insightful posts . So sorry to see you end this, but I understand that your health and family should be your main focus. Good Luck to you 8)
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Robair,
Now that we have decided to Put EMF on Dry Dock we are going to keep it in good shape ready to sail perhaps someday by other sailors.
very true....Dear Shocked, Watcher7, T4runner66, everyone,…
By no means is this the end of EMF. With just one mouse click it could be re-launched anytime :idea:
I will keep you all posted if any important developments happen.
For now... my health, my family and finances need urgent attention, and I really could do with a rest.
I may have mentioned this before on EMF.
I intend to approach various human rights advocates and organizations to see if they are interested in looking into
the role of NZ legal aid dropping my case, taking away my ability to a trial then saddling me with a debt of over $42.000 in legal cost :sad:
As for my health? I have been diagnosed Trigeminal Neuralgia Type 2 (TNG2)
Its an extremely painful condition at times that requires strong pain medication so I can function.
it sure slows me down....
But 'all in all' life is good in NZ :D

We will keep in touch....
and remember our PM function remains operational for registered members.
And for those new to EMF remember to use our search function :idea:
EMF will continue to stand strong as a free online resource accessible to everyone.

David.

Related:

Trigeminal neuralgia - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trigeminal_neuralgia
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Thank you Robair also for all your hard work!!!!
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Lets all try to remember that there is a fund started to help david pay for his legal cost in NZ...Sorry I know this isn't a solication site but I do want all to see ....and remember :D
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

David, you need to take care of your health....I understand how painful you diagnosis can be...rest, enjoy your family, and this isn't good bye, lets just say we shall all chat again!!!!
:lol:
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I would like to offer great thanks to David and Robair for making EMF possible and to all the participants who shared their personal experience and insight into the substance and nature of Judy Knight, the Ramtha's School of Enlightenment corporation and the associated cast of shifty characters and scam artists.

Without the work and dedication of everybody above, I know I would have been much more in the dark about what has been happening to my friends and family members who are trapped in Ms. Knight's cult of personality and pseudo scientific quackery.

None the less, life on Earth seems to be a lesson of impermanence and moving on to a more refined existence. So too it shall be for EMF, which will remain as a stepping stone for others to follow. I offer my best wishes to all for a bright and fulfilling future.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Thank you Ockham,
Your support has been steadfast and true.

EMF will be placed in dry-dock tomorrow.

David

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”