Jay posted

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
Jay

Unread post by Jay »

I just wanted to add...

I dunno who "Caterpillar" is, but I will buy you a beer ANYTIME!!! LOL!!!

Your material is so funny, so refreshing, and so witty. (I won't go further)

Truly, it's far and away the best writing on this site.

I don't come here much. It's just not my primary interest anymore. However, I've read other posts from other members that were pretty engaging stuff. But, like all message boards, the wit tends to jam if it isn't spread (one of those non-new age sayings, I'm afraid), and they don't share their wit anymore. If this site is like all other message boards, it was probably a function of the moderators ego.

But this girl Cat is the real deal. She's funny, witty, and original, and new enough not to have been censored or banned yet.

I am loving your stuff, Cat!!!! You make me laugh out loud for real....and that's hard to do on the Internet these days.

Really good job.

And as far as "wisewoman" goes.....she's a full-fledged sociopathic lunatic, obviously. I'd love to arrest her sometime.

Hope springs eternal.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Hello Jay,
Thanks for your posts.

Although we are going off topic here...

Quote: "I'd love to arrest her sometime."

Do you have the ability to do that? Are you with the police?
Robair

Hello everyone

Unread post by Robair »

Hello Jay
Arresting the Victim is not the solution,you should be going after JZ instead,or is she to big for you to tangle with
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
G2G

Re: Hello everyone

Unread post by G2G »

Oldone wrote:Hello Jay
Arresting the Victim is not the solution,you should be going after JZ instead,or is she to big for you to tangle with
Oldone
Has her "orb" gained weight lately? ;-)
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hello Jay,
If this site is like all other message boards, it was probably a function of the moderators ego.
:roll: I was wondering when you would show up again,
But sadly ... you arrive here making waves again, no surprise there.
You stated in a previous post that you were not here to "Troll" on EMF, but..
Your words and behavior raises many red flags.
Remember those questions I asked of you?
View topic - Jay posted.....
Http://www.enlightenmefree.com/phpbb3/p ... .php?t=751

So just in case you have forgotten, I will ask them again...

Why are you are posting on EMF?

Have you posted before on EMF using another name, or ever been banned?

I sense that you abhor the behavior of JZ Knight and certain RSE members...!
Yet... Still fully believe and support "The Ram" and the RSE doctrines...!
Is this so?

Can you at least set the record straight on this?

If you open to a candid and respectful debate on these issues...
You are welcome to start the ball rolling by posting on our "Current RSE Students Debate Forum".

How about a little honesty here "Jay", and answer my questions?
This will be far more valuable than... "Ramtha Comedy Central".

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Robair

Hello

Unread post by Robair »

Hello G2G
Funny :lol:
I wish! Would be an other good subject to pick at.
Oldone
I Value Things Not For What They Worth But For What They Represent
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

Is it appropriate to say here that it's ok to still believe that Ramtha exists or existed? I think there are a number of folks who are sincerely done with jzland and still sincerely believe that at least at some time there was a Ramtha. I it's my personal opinion that people need to be 'allowed' without judgment or criticism to believe that.
Jay,what distresses and confuses and upsets me re your posts isn't your belief in Ramtha, but the posts reflecting the same superior arrogance as wise woman and other previous posters, a consistent derailing of topic, overwhelming sarcasm and criticism and judgment.
Caterpillar

Hello Jay

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hi Jay

Thank you.

Cheers ... (Beer)

Caterpillar
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

it's my personal opinion that people need to be 'allowed' without judgment or criticism to believe that.
Is it appropriate to say here that it's ok to still believe that Ramtha exists or existed?
Another Dimension60,
I certainly do have judgment and criticism of those people believing in the "Ramtha's" doctrines who arrive here posting on EMF to "make waves".
They are in my view "Wolves in sheep's clothing" that are extremely divisive, this is the "nature of the reality" created through the twisted RSE mindset, Lets not swallow their hooks.
If these people were to post with respect to the EMF guidelines and within the RSE supporters forum for an honest debate,
we would not be having this conversation.

I have met many "Ramtha" believers/supporters who dislike and disapprove of Judith and her inner sanctum entourage immensely, some left RSE because of this, of those, there are a minority that somehow think of themselves to be extra special insomuch they still believe they are in touch with the real "Ramtha" and the true" teachings" that Judith and her followers have forsaken.
It is a fracturing of the mind even more disturbing and destructive than those that support RSE .
They have created an even greater layer of illusion over the lesser, in order to keep intact their "Ramtha" faith and delusions.
The fallout in facing the fact that Judith could "indeed" have pulled off the whole RSE show is just too much to bare the physiological/emotionally fallout.
What I am trying to describe represents another disturbing level of the "narcissistic spiritual hierarchy" the RSE/Ramtha insanity creates in peoples hearts,minds and lives.
This is the reason I am asking "Jay" my questions is in the hope of opening up a debate on
a difficult subject that has not been discussed on EMF and seldom recognized in the challenges we face from recovering from RSE.
Perhaps "Jay" will not choose to hit and run this time,
and be open to answering my questions for a respectful and honest debate on EMF....
We will see.

Whether "Ramtha" is real or not is not at issue here,
it is the destructive behavior based on the belief in "Ramtha", coupled and fed with the RSE indoctrination that is at issue.

Personally....for what its worth,
I have no doubt that "Ramtha" does not exist and never did, and is no more than an extension of Judith's fractured mind,
a fantasy world., created for power and $$$$$$$$
But a fractured mind can only perceive separation and fear.

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
G2G

Unread post by G2G »

Oookay. I remember 'Jay' as well. Jay, is that longhand for 'JZ?' Believe I asked this once too.
"I never really understood religion - it just seemed a good excuse to give" - Ten Years After circa 1972
Jay

Re: Hello Jay

Unread post by Jay »

[quote="Caterpillar"]Hi Jay

Thank you.

Cheers ... (Beer)

Caterpillar[/quote]

Cheers back at you, Cat!!! Maybe I'll bump into you sometime in town and be able to toast your freedom for real, eh? Keep up the good work, you rock!!!

Jay
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

moderator comments:

Part of this thread has been moved to RSE Discrepancies: Believing in Ramtha vs Being Pro RSE

This thread is now locked.

After much discussion and contemplation, the moderators have reached a unanimous decision to ban Jay from EMF. Sadly it seems that this individual is not interested in anything but fanning emotional flames, especially in those who are seeking recovery from RSE. He has repeatedly refused to respond to sincere requests for conversation on the many points that he has presented, preferring to post, fan the flames and then to drop out of site.

Jay, we wish you well...and should you choose to post on EMF under yet another user name, we ask that you please consider that EMF serves to provide assistance and support to those who desire information on RSE and who may want to discuss issues concerning their RSE related experience.
Many who read and post on EMF are in the process of recovering from RSE and putting their lives back on the rails of humanity. Please come only in peace, compassion and understanding; abuse is not welcome here.

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”