Moderation

A place for EMF members to contact the moderators, post their questions, suggestions and concerns regarding the management and moderating of EMF.
This forum is open for discussion and exchange of views.
voidgate

Moderation

Unread post by voidgate »

When I put things on this website that are a product of my experience some writers do not agree that I have had the experience. They consider that the people on this website need to hear that they are the expert and I have no idea of what I am talking about.

Whatchamacallit has no interest in lodging a legal complaint and wants me to do the work to follow up with the Attorney General. I have so many problems in this neighbourhood and I have to lodge a great deal of legal complaints and it includes lodging a complaint against the local police force as they will not do their job according to statute law.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I have never been a ramster, so am only here because Judith has done much to destroy my family. Perhaps I am just clueloess, but there seems to be an undercurrent of disagreement here, based on the posts, but I can't figure out what it is. Am I just a latecomer, who doesn't have all the background, or is there some stuff going on behind the scenes and just spilling over onto the board?

If would be helpful to outsiders, like me, to know what the bickering is all about. In my opinion, you should all just skip the inneuendo and lay it all out for everyone to see, or just keep it all off the board.
:roll:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
voidgate

People do not read this message board to get enlightened. They read it to find out what goes on behind close doors on RSE. If there is no publicity they keep getting away with it.

When I wrote the above Grandfather I did write something that was about a private communication. I normally do not do this however it has been done to me on quite a few occasions and I wrote it to make a point as I do not agree with intermingling private agreements with what is on the message board.

As I am in a foreign country I have no idea of what goes on in the local community. There are people who are on this message board that are involved in that community. They know what is going on and I have no idea.

There are people here who have pointed out someone's character and they have no idea of that person's life. I do not like being told what to do by a lot of people as I know my own mind.
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

I too am in a "foreign country" where ramthaland is concerned. I live 2000+ miles away, and I have researched this phenomina on the internet, and on this site, but the "reasoning" of the current ramsters just leaves me shaking my head in disbelief!
:roll:
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
Caterpillar

Unread post by Caterpillar »

Hello Voidgate

Quote: ?People do not read this message board to get enlightened. They read it to find out what goes on behind close doors on RSE. If there is no publicity they keep getting away with it.?

I do not know who you are referring to with your statement. I do not intend to take sides here but I would like to say that I have a different experience of this message board in spite of the ?politics?.

After many years, my husband and I only left RSE when reading and posting here a few months ago. We also do not live in the local community. We do not know anyone else who have left the teachings so finding EMF helped us to exit RSE. We have found this message board to be a resource of information especially in relation to leaving a cult like RSE.

I am still ?deprogramming? and educating myself, and writing here has been invaluable in processing the aftermath. Despite the ?politics?, I think this message board is a great place for sharing information and we have the common experience of being involved in RSE, directly or indirectly. I also acknowledge that the written posts can be ?misinterpreted? quite easily.

We have all been affected by JZK, some worse than others. I do hope your current situation improves soon.

Thank you to everyone including yourself that have contributed here.

Best wishes

Caterpillar
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

voidgate,

Whatchamacallit's request was made to you over four months ago, and in context to her contacting all our EMF members privately who had an interest in this matter. I can fully understand why you would have no wish to "follow up" with your initial complaint to the Washington Attorney General. but can you not see that your posting criticism of Whatchamacallit regarding this private matter is counter productive and serves only to add "bickering and mistrust" on a subject that deserves our utmost consideration and clarity, especially drawing from private communications with EMF members.
as I do not agree with intermingling private agreements with what is on the message board.
This is a very good idea voidgate ...!:roll:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
voidgate

David, I agree.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you for your understanding.... :idea:

David.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

Voidgate,

Please help me to understand what you have posted on this thread...

Did you entitle it 'moderation' because it has something to do with the moderation of the board, or is the word moderation used to suggest that 'less is more'? If it is the latter, then the original post and the whole thread should probably appear in General Chit Chat. This forum is more for topics regarding administration of the board and/or member communications with those volunteers who take on that task. It is also for discussion of issues that arise with respect to the running of the board itself.

Further, you refer to writing something about private communications, because this has been done to you on 'quite a few occasions'. On what is that assertion based? Are you referring to that having happened on EMF, and if so, providing the specific examples would be helpful. Otherwise the statement can be perceived as either being unfounded or having nothing to do with EMF. Again, it would be helpful if you would clarify this point and similar statements when you make them.

You also make the following statements:
"There are people here who have pointed out someone's character and they have no idea of that person's life. I do not like being told what to do by a lot of people as I know my own mind."

What is this in reference to? Again there is nothing specific mentioned, so one is left to wonder what the point of making these statements might be; or who they are directed at.

Lastly, I flatly disagree with what you proclaim to be the reason behind people reading the board.
"People do not read this message board to get enlightened. They read it to find out what goes on behind close doors on RSE."

I am also quite confused as to which 'they' you refer to with respect to 'getting away' with something.
"If there is no publicity they keep getting away with it."

Who is getting away with what...and where is the evidence that going public with 'it' has brought 'it' to an end? If the statement refers to the goings on at RSE, quite obviously 'going public' hasn't stopped the activities there...yet. ;-)

Voidgate, with all due respect, I am posing these questions to reveal to you and to other members the sort of deliberations that the moderators are often faced with. The more nebulous and multi-topic the post, the more likely it is that it will confuse readers (and the moderators) in general.
It makes it even more difficult for the moderators to keep some semblance of topic-order on the board when off topic posts are started/made in several forums as you have recently done.

When in doubt...General Chit Chat is a good place to post.
Thank you in advance for your help in this regard.

Much love to you and to all.
unbound
voidgate

Moderators, I will address this on in private as I do not see this is useful on a message board. Please in future do keep it private if you do not understand something.
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

voidgate,
My sincere apologies. By your posts, I assumed that your desire was to make your concerns public. I was simply asking you to clarify. We await your PM and/or email.
Thanks...and as always, Much love
unbound

Return to “All Things EMF - Researching the Ramtha Cult? Use our EMF Search Engine”