Multiple Personality Disorder Documentary 1993

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Multiple Personality Disorder Documentary 1993

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Documentary by Michael Mierendorf 1993, well worth viewing.
Multiple Personality Disorder / Dissociative Identity Disorder
What this documentary makes clear is Multiple Personality Disorder (MPS) is the result of childhood abuse.
Judith has claimed she suffered from sexual abuse as a child..

David.

Google video link...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 1993&hl=en#
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: Multiple Personality Disorder Documentary 1993

Unread post by Vanilla »

Someone close to "Ramtha" is telling people that JZ is no longer channeling ramtha, he can tell when she is, but the most part she is just acting. This is someone who works in the school.

Now I dont believe that JZ was ever channeling Ramtha, but its easier to convince a student that JZ is no longer channeling Ramtha because everyone can see what her teachings have turned into.

My point here, is that, I always noted this when I read her bio. She was raped at 4 years old, brutally, by a man who just walked in her house and did it. "Back when mom was cotton picking and all we ate was saltines with ketchup for dinner".
I am not sure I believed this story, because she then said a ufo came down to her bedroom as well.

But if its true. Yes multiple personalities. I think Ramtha may have been in some episodes an alternate personality AT BEST.

People say Ramtha is a trickster incarnate being, but I wouldnt go that far. I am pretty sure JZ Knight is just acting. But David, one has to be pretty crazy to lie to everyone, even your loved ones close to you, about channeling a 35000 year old warrior. You have to be pretty crazy. But then, you have to be pretty smart to make hundreds of millions a year off it. So no. Not crazy.

It does sound like Ramtha is an imaginary friend, imaginary daddy, That judy needed as a child.

I am going to watch this now.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Multiple Personality Disorder Documentary 1993

Unread post by David McCarthy »

I am pretty sure JZ Knight is just acting. But David, one has to be pretty crazy to lie to everyone, even your loved ones close to you, about channeling a 35000 year old warrior. You have to be pretty crazy. But then, you have to be pretty smart to make hundreds of millions a year off it. So no. Not crazy.
Hi Vanilla,
Thanks for checking the video out, the common thread is/was they were all horribly abused as children to cause a fracture of the mind.
Given all that.... I'm with Robair that JZ Knight is a criminal that deserves to be locked up either in a State Prison or a Prison Psych ward.
The sooner the better.
You have reminded me of what Steve Weinberg (Author of Ramtha the White book) told me that he realized JZ Knight was "CRAZY"+.. so he got out of Ramthaland pronto,
vowing to write a "Ramtha" white book sequel denouncing JZ Knight as a fraud.
I guess those royalty payment were just too good to give up, so he melted away as most high ranking RSE bottom feeders do... once they realize "Ramtha" is a sham.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”