jz on Merv Griffin

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
tree

jz on Merv Griffin

Unread post by tree »

I know this was possibly posted on the previous EMF website, but

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3tugG0c ... re=related

After having watching the Solidarity with the democracy drunken stupor video
I decided to watch this one with Merv Griffin again.
Little did I know Merv's producer was Les Sinclair who had been to a few events and had arranged
her appearance on television.

It is so amazing to see her tactics re: avoiding answering any questions directly or indirectly for that matter.
This is so blatant in this video
whereas now, she has perfected that art and obviously in 20+ years has anticipated every obstacle possible,
just as in sales.
I did notice her "evil eye" looks during the Solidarity video as if a scolding parent to someone behind her: how DARE you speak
when I am speaking!! She is not pleasant at ALL about this.

And thought "the years of the Dark Lord" were supposed to have only last 7 years (starting with the wine ceremonies).

The Darker Side of her has taken over for sure! :twisted:
Ockham

Re: jz on Merv Griffin

Unread post by Ockham »

It interesting how the, 'Ramtha,' portrayed on Merv Griffin sounds like a friendly Keebler Elf that should be baking cookies in a holow tree, but now when Judy does the, 'Ramtha,' act, it sounds like a foul mouthed wrestler from cable TV -- that is, when she is sober enough to remember to actually do the voice.

Isn't it interesting that both Ramtha and the TV wrestlers are fake? A big difference is that the wrestlers are in great physical condition and have cat like reflexes in order to do their moves.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

The change from the ramtha character then to the ramtha mid way through til now, only shows J.z.'s progression of mental illness. The younger sweeter J.z. and sweet old man ramtha, to growing into power, than the abuse of. All voice charater, movements once had power now it's like watching Charlie sheen!
The change is so apparent, as well as the accent. That had changed several times during the years. I remember when brave heart came out, suddenly he became scottish. I asked my parents about this when i was young. I would say why does he sometimes talk so different? The reply was, he is new and learning our language and struggles. Still did not answer old man to powerful warrior. Those things however, never left my mind and helped me to judge more clearly!
tree

Unread post by tree »

the Charlie Sheen analogy is quite apropo.

If I, as well as everyone else, hadn't been hurt so badly , I find this performance totally laughable now as seen from this view point.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”