Guess who also sold her soul to 'Rain Man'

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Mitchell

Guess who also sold her soul to 'Rain Man'

Unread post by Mitchell »

http://youtu.be/ZV0YtleoVc4

Watch all the symbolism carefully, Rain Man makes it rain, the horns, the pyramid, the need to take alcohol (or drugs) etc. There is no evil? Will you take the runner? Do you want him to make it happen for you? Do you want to experience wealth? So be it.
Well he did disguise himself pretty good, as a 'Master of Light'. Fame in the New Age business also comes at a price.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: Guess who also sold her soul to 'Rain Man'

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi Mitchell ....Thanks for posting the Video,
Haven't had time to view and understand the point of the video yet.... but just had a sneak peek... :shock:
It seems the producers are alluding to an illuminati conspiracy of evil in the music industry!
I think it's a trap to enter these waters after newly exiting RSE and certainly not a healthy place to linger or promote on EMF.
Judith's RSE brainwashing baits is to use conspiract theories from just about every element of our lives and society. A bit like 'Reds under the beds' sydrome, and very hard to shake off after the RSE Bull Shit.
Speaking personally of my experience with the music industry, it is more about 'Drugs. Sex and Rock and Roll... with corporate greed at the steering wheel sabotaging 'music Art' into conformity and commercialization, hence the term 'Music industry'-$$$
I'm sure there are corporate nuts out there that conspire to keep their share of the market..
Just turn on the radio...
As for the devil...he/she can go to hell...at least untill his music improves ;-)

David

PS..check this out
Michael Shermer on strange beliefs | Video on TED.com
Why do people see the Virgin Mary on a cheese sandwich or hear demonic lyrics in "Stairway to Heaven"?
http://www.ted.com/talks/michael_sherme ... hings.html
Cognitive bias - Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cognitive_bias
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Monique

Unread post by Monique »

Monique wrote:
Mitchell wrote:http://youtu.be/ZV0YtleoVc4

Watch all the symbolism carefully, Rain Man makes it rain, the horns, the pyramid, the need to take alcohol (or drugs) etc. There is no evil? Will you take the runner? Do you want him to make it happen for you? Do you want to experience wealth? So be it.
Well he did disguise himself pretty good, as a 'Master of Light'. Fame in the New Age business also comes at a price.
I watched the whole movie, and there is more information than that available. Its pretty obvious that there is more going on here than just sex and drugs and rockn'roll! The Rainman is a name for a Baphomet..also known as 'The Ram' and 'Shiva'. Ramtha himself has on the CD , the 2nd cd of "Behold! the Return of the Warrior: A Teaching on Reincarnation and Love" as second track: "The Ultimate Rain Man". Satanic symbols are used in RSE disciplines. Ramtha's promised 'Runners' are very much like the money thrown around in these videos. It frequently rains on his arrivals. A Baphomet (male and female in one) can create havoc and can warn people beforehand as a prediction..etc... In this video Jay - Z the artist had changed his name so that it sounds like JC; standing for Jesus Christ. Is it a co-incidance that JZ also uses this as her name... and Knight... The Knights Templar worshipped Baphomet. JZ Knight is also supporting Illuminati Polititians, empowering this influence. She's just a pawn who sold her soul for the riches and fame like all the other ones. It is one thing to have been part of a scam...quite another to admit or able to see that one might have been part of a satanic movement. Thanks for your post Mitchell...the 'Master of Light' and 'Master of Music' (which Baphomet is known for) is still blinding people into believing he does not exist...
PS: It reads: " 02. Ramtha, the Ultimate Rain Man "
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Welcome to EMF Monique
I will share this much...
What I now consider a trip to Hell and back, 'who or what I met there was no 'Rain Man, Pan, Satan, or Baphomet,
What I did meet face to face, and I am not talking metaphorically here' was my deeply engrained irrational fears and superstitions, a poison of sorts' feeding my equally delusional path at RSE.
I have taken the journey to look deeply into 'his' evil den, and the closer I looked and explored the smaller 'he' became till 'it' sat on the palm of my hand, nothing but a tiny but intelligent parasite. Yes Monique and Mitchell I can understand your concern that JZ Knight is serving 'Ramtha the Dark Lord Baphomet within a secret satanic movement.
I found this an all too easy scapGoat to explain my entrapment in RSE and to keep the fear addicted mindset investment justified and alive.
I have yet to understand the purpose of such a parasite (an ugly one at that) preying on humanity within the immense and beautiful tapestry of life. :sad:
Anyone have a clue?
As for 'Ramtha'? I have no doubt there is no such 'entity' never was, just a sociopathic con-coction of Judith's very sick and fractured mind..
So again...Please.
Let's not feed irrational fears and superstitions on EMF, we had enough of that madness at R$E
and deal with the very real conspiracy staring us in the face that JZ Knight/Ramtha is a fraud and RSE a destructive Cult.

David
FRAUD.
In criminal law, a fraud is an intentional deception made for personal gain or to damage another individual; the related adjective is fraudulent. The specific legal definition varies by legal jurisdiction. Fraud is a crime, and also a civil law violation. Defrauding people or entities of money or valuables is a common purpose of fraud, but there have also been fraudulent "discoveries", e.g., in science, to gain prestige rather than immediate monetary gain.

A hoax also involves deception, but without the intention of gain or of damaging or depriving the victim.

Fraud - Wikipedia,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fraud
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

Here Here David. Lets keep it as simple as it is:
JZ Knight is and has always been, since her early creation of 'ramtha' in the 70's, a manipulative charlatan, eager and willing to prey on other human's desire to better themselves. She feeds on the financial gain and intoxicating sense of power she wields over these people, whose only fault was believing the things she said, and introducing her 'teachings' into their lives, which inevitably leads to financial, psychological and physiological devastation for them.
JZ Knight is a mere human being. Clever, devious, deceitful, fraudulent and hypocritical, but still, merely a terrible human being.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight is a mere human being. Clever, devious, deceitful, fraudulent and hypocritical, but still, merely a terrible human being
Thank you freemysoul, this is the barebones truth of JZ/ Ramtha.
Dear Mitchell and Monique,
To fully comprehend there is no evil/supernatural conspiracy with 'Ramtha', just a terrible woman without a conscience who brainwashed, abused and betrayed us all is the hardest thing to accept given such massive and diabolical fraud she is responsible for.
How can the mind and heart process something like that? I have seen many former students seek out solace in other cultic groups or remain stuck in the 'Ramtha mindset!.. even though they believed they have left RSE and are critical of JZ Knight. it takes time to wean ourselves off the fear fixes and the dark meaning of life RSE provided.
I watched Illuminati - The Music Industry Exposed video and found it utterly senseless and paranoiac. I can see the reference to 'rain' as a slang for drugs, that is it. However, I do suspect a conspiracy of sorts: :shock: ... insomuch as its more likely a viral marketing video :idea: $$$
That will show its advertising face once a target level of an audience has been reached.
Anyone remember Wingmakers at RSE? a brilliant viral marketing ploy with great art.
Not recommended... unless you enjoy New Age paranoia and Alfred Hitchcock. ;-)

David
Wingmakers was no more than a clever "New Age" internet "viral" marketing deception…!
Be that as it may..I really enjoyed the music and fantasy philosophy...
For those that have the time and patience to wade through the information and links.
'EMF' Message Board • View topic - Wingmakers - Remember This?
viewtopic.php?f=14&t=310

David.
Wikipedia

When the WingMakers website started in 1998 it was presented to the public as revealing a government conspiracy to hide evidence of the WingMakers that had been found at an archeological site in New Mexico. There was much online debate about this conspiracy and many in the UFO-studies community decided it was a hoax. Eventually Mark Hempel suggested that the material be viewed as "modern myth".
Some observers claim that beginning in early 2001, the material on the WingMakers website was gradually changed and corrupted from its original purpose of looking for divine wisdom from within . They point out that Mark Hempel, the Lyricus Teaching Order, and the "Grand Portal" were never part of the original website. Others feel that this is just another religion that will be forgotten in a small number of years. Yet another opinion is that the WingMakers website represents a kind of New Age experiment in myth making and reality shifting. The WingMakers website functions as a community site by providing an online discussion forum .
Link… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wingmakers

Viral marketing
Wikipedia,
Link… http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Viral_marketing

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”