JZ Knight/Ramtha Merv Grifin Show P2 1985 - YouTube

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Talk about bad acting and lousy script... JZ Knight/Ramtha on the Merv Grifin Show P2 1985
JZ Knight/Ramtha:
"For that what is termed as it were indeed as it were entity... in your time in counting,, errr",
"this your country..errrr, you have a King as part of the county, errrr, his name is Regan, he will now lead your Government errr, called a Government liken unto Solons Republic in errrr a place that was once called Greece, to that as it were indeed giving back the country to the people, that will occur as it were indeed,, entity errrrr before the end of the year of your decade"....errrr

errrr Yikes... :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R-HR2L5h ... e=youtu.be
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
WofthesunEofthemoon

Re: JZ Knight/Ramtha Merv Grifin Show P2 1985 - YouTube

Unread post by WofthesunEofthemoon »

eerrr, yes, yikes indeed, Master! The Greeks, also, will be mightily surprised to hear that Solomon, was part of their great and ancient Republic! Do you think that the esteemed Rambles meant "Solon"? ROFL
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi WofthesunEofthemoon
Do you think that the esteemed Rambles meant "Solon"? ROFL
My errrrrrroor that should have read Solons...well at least I think that's what Judith was waffling about..
Thanks for pointing this out..
we must always strive to get the facts right when dealing with a master manipulaterrrrrrrrrr. :shock:

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
freemysoul

Unread post by freemysoul »

This was a huge eye opener for me five years ago when I first saw it. I couldn't get over her seeming lack of the English language, and I always thought that her; as it were indeeds, and so be its, and in your times, and all the other filler words, were just that, FILLER. Spaces that she couldn't fill on the spot with words that seemed to fit.
She has gotten much better at pretending at ramtha, but Judith always shines through if you are REALLY listening.
When I look back on this stuff, it flashes those bright red flags that I chose to ignore in the beginning, but I am so grateful to know that I wasn't crazy, and others saw exactly what I did, a terrible actress with a penchant for ridiculous accents.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”