JZ Rambles on Oprah

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: JZ Rambles on Oprah

Unread post by David McCarthy »

We can all do with a big chuckle now and again and this did the job....thank you Virginia
I expect even Oprah would laugh at this...:D

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

HAAA
That is a funny video, JZ stalking Oprah.

I was going to say Oprah would never have Jz on her show. She has begged her friends " get me on Oprahhh"

Were you there when Ramtha rambled on 17 hours about how when JZ and Linda Evans rented a 20 grand a day boat and Oprah sailed up to see whose boat it was and saw Jz and according to Ramtha Oprah was jealous of her boat. And how Linda cooked her famous potato salad for the crew on the boat? Very enlightening. I felt powerful hearing such a holy scripture. Especially two older women in bikinis against the Mediterranean, where Ram is from. How special god is to now be in his land again.

Thanks. IN TODAYS NEWSLETTER by the way look what they posted ( They are so sick of Mike censoring their articles, they say he is a tyrant. He tells people on youtube to take down their videos if they mention days to come (TM) or the walk ( Tm) or candle focus ( tm) even if its in conversation-in a positive way. He threatens them, and his angry outbursts are legendary when it comes to having nothing out there that is trademarked. They are sick of him at the newsletter. In this quote its obvious he keeps meddling.

As Mike pointed out, this story has three confirmations of Ramtha’s predictions:

sea levels are rising AND rising much faster than were being told
the land mass north of the San Andreas fault will rise up in the future and will be less affected from sea level rises
the Gulf Stream is slowing and will slow further.
ex

Unread post by ex »

poor mike. has to be the spanish inquisition. on rse posted video clips r no comments allowed. jzr doesn't support free speech and has to fear public opinion. its a dictatorship. she probably cant face the amount of critic which came up. or she is even tired of the mindless positive posts like: ramtha we love you do whatever you like we surrender.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I keep thinking of the video of drunk JZ blurting out, "I am Ramtha, God of Egypt!," posted by the RSE staff on Youtube. JZ gushed about about how she supports the revolution in Syria and other countries. Hey Ramtha, let's see some concrete acts of support. I'll bet JZ wishes she could eat those words now, given the deteriorating situation in Syria.

Solidarity my foot!

Hats off to Oprah for having the common sense to stay away from promoting JZ/R.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”