(NPD) Narcissistic Personality Disorder - full documentary

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

(NPD) Narcissistic Personality Disorder - full documentary

Unread post by David McCarthy »

(NPD) Narcissistic Personality Disorder - full documentary - YouTube
Into the mind of an Ego Maniac. Highly recommended, chilling conclusion.
@ 19.00 minutes re:The Cult Leader..Malignant self love.

Narcissists - full documentary - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SG4c97xX ... re=related

Narcissistic personality disorder: Tests and diagnosis - MayoClinic.com
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/narcis ... -diagnosis
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Rooster

Re: (NPD) Narcissistic Personality Disorder - full document

Unread post by Rooster »

This makes so much sense to me but also makes me angry. I will hold my tounge. That women I know without a doubt to be a fake and a narsistic sociopath! My heart dropped in times I had contact. One time even a call from her lawyer saying, well some want to jump on the band wagon. I asked what? Why? because I had a question? What was the band wagon? He said those that want to be close for money. ***** you! And yes I had, did well with horses! Of course meant nothing as J.Z. had a world champion and I was well beneath her. I just had related a story of a horse I bought for almost nothing. He was to thought old and worthless. He came out a National champion. Of course she did better. Was she happy for me? No! I hated her! She was never nice or loving! She saw everything and everyone as a threat!
Rooster

Re: (NPD) Narcissistic Personality Disorder - full document

Unread post by Rooster »

I do not want to come off as hateful and angry. I assure you I am not like that. She was just so hurtful and took joy out of life. I was told to respect highly and love her. I never even told my parents how creul I thought she was. No one will ever do better than J.Z. She is best at everything. She will bring you down. Unless you are for a specific reason to bring fourth business, you are nothing.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”