Sandra Romero speaks at the Ranch during follow up THursday

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
preeatenna

Re: Sandra Romero speaks at the Ranch during follow up THurs

Unread post by preeatenna »

What a hoot!
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

Good one!!! Seems Jz has voting tables set up at RSE. Just heard from the grape vine. Wonder what she does with those that do not vote her way!!??
Virginia

Unread post by Virginia »

And now the real speech...even dumber than my cartoon if you can believe it. I mean how many b.s. and low informed messages is she going to spew. YUK

Anyone in Thurston County, please vote for Andrew Barkis and Karen Rogers. Two great and honest canidates. ONe is a republican one is a democrat so I am not just voting my party. I am voting the two who are not corrupt and covering JZ's behind for her. Your vote will help counter the illegal and double votes from RSE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHBwrOxwOP8
ex

Unread post by ex »

i haven't listen to it yet. 40 min jzbull and than about 10 min each for the politicians?
ex

Unread post by ex »

double post please remove. edit works
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

That shows how desperate the Judy-approved candidates are, that they would spend valuable campaign time to hang out at RSE to chase a few marginal votes. Maybe Judy forgot to tell the candidates that many in the RSE crowd aren't even local or Washington state voters anyway.

It takes gall for RSE to include this tripe as part of the so-called Followup teaching package for which RSE charged $500 to view on line. I wonder if our friends in London, Paris, Auckland, Madrid and elsewhere felt they were getting their paid-for enlightened gnostic teaching while watching this political hoo-hah.
ex

Unread post by ex »

jz wants to play in the big league. never worked yet. just like a mafioso who wants to start a legitimate business with the money he murdered screwed and stole. the film industries didn't give her the start. now its politics.
Rooster

Unread post by Rooster »

In the video Virginia posted, watch how she kind of makes fun and escapes the republican lizard people. It is as she is embarassed in front of the nominees.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”