JZK, Inc takes down EMF Video

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZK, Inc takes down EMF Video

Unread post by David McCarthy »

A video I posted on Youtube last night was immediately taken down by JZK Inc.
See:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhfQvC4tTkY

This Youtube Video titled JZ Knight Behind the Mask. 1 of 4 contained the full and unedited recording of JZ knight's 'Ramtha Rage'
pulled from the eleven hour live-stream RSE broadcast of Feb17 2011.

JZK, Inc..has argued that the content contained in this Youtube video:
Commissioners Protect Ramtha Cult
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zMn8wOf ... e=youtu.be

Is highly edited and taken out of context ..

Now JZ Knight has argued a copyright infringement to try and silence
this Youtube video that clearly shows context of JZ Knight's religious bigotry and violent hate speech
The video was accurate, unedited and in context.

we will not be gagged.

David.

Upload * enlightenmefree -
YouTube
ATTENTION
We have received copyright complaint(s) regarding material you posted, as follows:

from JZK, Inc. about JZ Knight Behind the Mask. 1 of 4 -
enlightenmefree Video ID: uhfQvC4tTkY

Please note.
Repeat incidents of copyright infringement will result in the deletion of your account and all videos you have uploaded. Please delete any videos for which you do not own the necessary rights, and refrain from uploading infringing videos.
If you are unsure what this means, it is very important that you visit our Copyright Tips guide.
If one of your postings has been misidentified as infringing, you may submit a counter-notification. Information about this process is in our Help Center.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the Copyright Act, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material was disabled due to mistake or misidentification may be liable for damages.

For your reference, a copy of this message has been sent to you via email, and can also be located in your Account Warnings page.

I Acknowledge
JZK Inc copyright notice JZ Knight Behind the Mask 1 of 4.jpg
YouTube -.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Vanilla

Re: JZK, Inc takes down EMF Video

Unread post by Vanilla »

The saying "It's not the crime, it's the cover-up" originated with Watergate
tree

Unread post by tree »

try vimeo
David McCarthy
Site Admin

try vimeo
Hi Tree.... it will be public again very soon....

A thought....
The 'production' music used in these RSE live stream broadcasts, I doubt very much Knight obtained copyright permissions.
When I loaded the 20 minutes JZ Knight Behind the Mask to Youtube, it was immediate flagged for music copyright to the songs. The music industry uses an electronic music tag for this..
This is normal procedure, I clicked no, that I do not hold the copyright for the music, then music companies can place a little add to promote the artist/music next to the video, or request the up-loader to take the music off the video. Everyone happy.
It may well turn out that the music industry/artist may have a case to sue Knight for copyright infringement
to have their work used as a backdrop production for religious bigotry racist hate speech
by a multi- national corporation Cult leader..

David
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

They don't pay to use this music... if you buy an audio cd and there is music playing in the background it gets edited and the part has to get delivered in written form.

Maybe they pay a fee for using the songs at events, if at all.... like a pub or a disco has to...
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Maybe they pay a fee for using the songs at events, if at all.... like a pub or a disco has to...
Thank you Kelku
I would be very interested to know the facts..... :idea:
With all of Judith's RSE plagiarisms.... I doubt very much she has a license to use those songs.
She doesn't even hold a valid county permit to operate RSE ! let alone use other peoples music for commercial gain

David
Kelku

Unread post by Kelku »

What I know for sure is that RSE was never able to sell certain c&e processes due to copyrights because audio and music were on the same soundtrack.

In Germany one has to pay a fee if playing music in a bar or so. That does not include the permission to use the songs otherwise.
“Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud.”
- Sophocles
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

In tbe United States, BMI and ASCAP manage royalty payments for use of prerecorded background (if you could call RSE's use background) music. I believe RSE does not hold any BMI blanket license. RSE is also using the same music in the live stream preaentations. I sesiously doubt RSE has obtained any license or waiver from the copyright holders to use the music. The US DMCA does allow fair use for citation of material in an educational context, but the RSE use is way outside those bounds; it is a paid performafnce of the music such as in the C+E sessions.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

There is daily motion too. To Upload videos.

What about all the songs they play at RSE which some are current like Shakira.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”