Leaving the cult

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Rooster

Leaving the cult

Unread post by Rooster »

This may have been posted before at some time. I just find this valuable at this time.
Here is the link.

http://www.rickross.com/reference/recov ... very3.html

I have copied life after the cult.
There is Life after the Cult
From working with so many former cult members, I have a new picture of the railroad station and the tracks. I think people standing alongside the railroad tracks, hucksters, pied pipers, scam artists, and self-avowed saviors of the world hop off the trains and display their enticing wares, trying to get as many as possible of the people at the stations to hop on board and go with them into the vision of perfection.

Watch out! That can be the last train stop on the way to hell on earth.

I want to applaud all of those who keep on wanting to try to do good, and to be good to their families, friends, and humankind. I applaud them for springing back after the betrayal of a spiritual abuser, a psychological exploiter, or a political fraud and for not allowing a fascistic pseudo-guru to keep on controlling them. I applaud those who speak out and believe that we all need to continue trying to prevent these abusers from taking over more of the world. Truly, the price of freedom is eternal vigilance, and the ability to recover from defeats, scams and harassment.

A free mind is a wonderful thing. Free minds have discovered the advances of medicine, science, and technology; have created great works of art, literature, and music; and have devised our rules of ethics and the laws of civilized lands. Tyrants who take over our thinking and enforce political, psychological, or spiritual "correctness" by taking away our freedom, especially the freedom of our minds, are the menace of today, tomorrow, and all eternity.
Sunshine

Re: Leaving the cult

Unread post by Sunshine »

Thanks Roost! This was a great read for me right now, much appreciated :D
Shocked

Unread post by Shocked »

Thank you for that post, I also needed it. And my mind is slowly becoming free, and it feels good!!!
heyV

Unread post by heyV »

Super helpful! Thank you!

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”