JZ Knight predicts the destruction of Greece and Italy

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

JZ Knight predicts the destruction of Greece and Italy

Unread post by David McCarthy »

JZ Knight predicts the destruction of Greece and Italy - YouTube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5isGul- ... playnext=1
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....
Cheryl

Re: JZ Knight predicts the destruction of Greece and Italy

Unread post by Cheryl »

This is how jz stops your progressive thoughts from reaching your frontal lobe...something new to fear about. You spent thousands of dollars getting your land and ug ready. Now enough people have that so she has you scrambling to make one out of granite, in the middle of a mountain range...(running quickly out to get my backpack) oh wait! It is almost 2013 even! Phew! We must have transmuted that potential.
Vanilla

Unread post by Vanilla »

November 2011 There was supposed to be an ice age in europe. Because the second gulf oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico was oging to go. After the fact of the first one. Same thing with the Icelandic volcano...after the fact, a second volcano eruption coming... to give Europe an ice age.
Are you with me? You remember this too?
Then the earthquake in Tokyo, after it happened. You have three days to get out and to Yelm. Remember? I know you current students were streaming those!!!
ex

Unread post by ex »

thanks for reminding. ramsters ignore all not happening predictions. if europe will ever have a cold winter, which happens from time to time, we will read in the newspaper how ramtha predicted this. even if its in 20 years.
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

I was wondering what treasures of antiquity we're supposed to buy for the granite cave?: Some of Ms. knight's left over French Provincial knick-knacks from the JZ KnightnCollection auction (http://www.artdaily.com/index.asp?int_s ... KhwTcoo4gU) or could it be a symbolic reference to the teachings of Ramtha being antique treasures you should bring along [barf icon].

No doubt Knight would justify the video saying that it was symbolic and it really meant financial collapse, not literally,and that granite was referring to making rock solid investments in silver bars or some such rot. Yeah, right... So why do disembodied spirits always have to talk in symbolism, vague generalities and obtuse language anyway? Doesn't it make more sense and it would be easier to be direct and just say what was meant? Of course , we know the answer to that....
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

I viewed this video, another drunken ramble, and I noticed the stream on organic farmers was also still offered. I missed the other videos, and listening to that crap really grates on me, but I decided to watch anyways. Here is my question: How many organic farmers has rambles met? Like does he descend in his own body to go out looking for them, or does he go to meet them as jz? Why would he even care about their teeth and wrinkles? Isn't it what's emanating from our bands that matters? :-x it sounds like jz is auditioning for a new boy toy and she would lower herself to an organic farmer, but ther just isn't any young and hunky enough! Or maybe that was specifically designed for an organic farmer she knows?
How is it not soooooo obvious to these people? Even hammered wouldn't you question the content of what is being taught? For me when it started getting repetitive or just plain rambley I was upset about the waste of my time, when I expressed my frustration my family member angrily told me that everyone doesn't learn as fast as I do! Lol

Jingz
Ockham

Unread post by Ockham »

The video of JZ/R talking about never having met a good looking organic farmer is a head scratcher to me. Why would JZ/R care about the physical appearance of organic farmers, and furthermore why would anybody care what JZ/R haas to say about that? Yep, there's some gnostic truth trhat's worth paying $1,500 to learn.

I like the theory that JZ decided she wants to hook up with an organic farmer who happens to be ugly, so to justify it the R aler ego cooked up a yarn that all organic farmers are ugly. Twinkie, anybody?
Jingz

Unread post by Jingz »

Yes Ockham, what I have found is the drunken rambles become sensical only if you are privy to jzs personal drama. My very last event was a stream, drunkie went on for hours about chivalry and how men are cads and don't have a clue how to really love a woman, I was scratching my head huh? What is heshe talking about, and then the gossip floodgates opened up with the story about Virginia and James...oh I get it James is a cad( no judgement there) so all men are! Truly thankful though, cause that was the experience( more ramspeak) that I needed to wake the bleep up!

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”