Brain chemistry of being a loved one

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Rooster

Brain chemistry of being a loved one

Unread post by Rooster »

I thought this was very interesting. I know it pertains to being a loved one of a drug addict. It may also pertain to a cult member or loved one of.

http://www.kci.org/meth_info/lori/brain ... ved_1.html
enchanted

Re: Brain chemistry of being a loved one

Unread post by enchanted »

Thanks for the article Rooster!
Rooster

Re: Brain chemistry of being a loved one

Unread post by Rooster »

What I found most interesting about this article.
There is a third mechanism that the brain uses to restore balance. After recycling and destroying the messenger chemicals, if the brain is still being over-stimulated, it will destroy the parking spaces that the chemicals plug into. These are called dendrites. Once a dendrite is destroyed, it can not be repaired. It will never again receive the chemical message it was designed to receive. It is like yanking out the phone cord of a phone that won't stop ringing. It will never ring again.
This is a direct Discrepancie with the teachings of the school. JZ claims to improve your brain function and brain chemistry. Remember the dendrite teachings. Keep learning to grow those dendrites so they will not calcify and age the brain. All the fear, pressure, stimulation is doing quite the opposite of what is taught.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”