October 14, 2005 Radio Interview with Ron Harding

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Jeff Adams

October 14, 2005 Radio Interview with Ron Harding

Unread post by Jeff Adams »

Steve Klein, JZ's PR person and ghost-writer, has a pattern of calling other people cowards, and did so in 2005 in reference to Ron Harding, who was running for mayor at the time against Mr. Klein. I offered to interview both Klein and Harding on a small local radio station. Harding boldly agreed and Klein suspiciously declined. This is that interview. Since that time Klein has publicly called me a coward. What a punk! I thought some of you might appreciate hearing the interview - in case you missed it in 2005. Enjoy! (copy and paste the link into your URL if you cannot click on the link to make it come up). In the interview I clearly call out some serious flaws with the cult and its teachings. https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci ... Bsrc=Share
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: October 14, 2005 Radio Interview with Ron Harding

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Thank you Jeff,
Since that time Klein has publicly called me a coward.

These people are COWARDS.. Hiding behind lawyers and JZK's (COP) secrecy contracts to hide fraud and abuses.
Shine the light of truth they will not meet your gaze....and scatter like rats off a sinking ship.
All makes no difference to JZK's lawyers....they rub their hands with dirty money that has destroyed innocent lives at RSE.

David
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”