enlighten me please/rocumentary?

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
forever

enlighten me please/rocumentary?

Unread post by forever »

Help me out here please. The Where Angels Fear To Tread was confiscated? Retracted? When? They missed a copy. Almost all the video posted as reference by EMF have been removed.

It's soooo obvious and insane. Great ascended master teacher has no insight or psychic ability? Make a video and retract it? It's laughable. Although Lily Langtree solidarity is still available. SOME things at RSE have not changed. Tactics? Hooks?

The THEME being marketed is REVOLUTION through spiritual enlightenment available ONLY at rse. "Ram" always referred to the 60s as a revolution. Rising up against war and status quo. Says it was squashed by government bringing in drugs. Can't revolt if you're stoned! I am sure many remember the 60s music played at wine ceremonies many years ago. Nothing new on the tactic.

Where Angels Fear To Tread given the hand gestures and context should have been filmed playing Michael jacksons, Beat It.
David McCarthy
Site Admin

Re: enlighten me please/rocumentary?

Unread post by David McCarthy »

Hi forever,

related>
EMF Online Forum • View topic - 'The Rockumentary'
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1242&p=9604&hilit=Where+Angels+fear+To+Tread#p9604
But he has nothing on at all, cried at last the whole people....

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”