Planet X Nibiru -Zecharia Sitchin and Marshall Masters debunked

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Ockham

Planet X Nibiru -Zecharia Sitchin and Marshall Masters debunked

Unread post by Ockham »

Sitchin and Masters are sources for RSE doomsday theories that mysterious Planet X Nibiru is going to make the Sun gomwild and fry the Earth. In particular, I presume Masters is a poster child for RSE scare tactics, as Ramsters have mentioned Marshall Masters and his speculations in conversations with me.

The following 50 minute program exposes the lapses of reasoning and seemingly blantant omission of facts in which Masters and related Planet X purveyors indulge. Masters credentials seem to consist of being a TV producer of a science news segment on CNN. Note that a TV producer has the responsibility of making material presentable, and that does not require a deep knowledge of the facts presented.

https://youtu.be/2cdNjZYbumM
seriously

Re: Planet X Nibiru -Zecharia Sitchin and Marshall Masters debunked

Unread post by seriously »

I watched about half the vid and it was informative. This debunk vid was uploaded to youtube in Dec 2012.

I remember the R$E initiated fear in 2012. Yelm ATMs kept running out of cash because Ramsters were emptying their accounts. My parents were certain Nibiru was going to wreak havoc on Earth because JZ/Ramtha said so.

It's 2015. Time has debunked JZ pretending to be Ramtha yet again.

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”