'A Year of Living Consciously' by Gay Hendricks

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
Compassion

'A Year of Living Consciously' by Gay Hendricks

Unread post by Compassion »

I share my subjective feeling of an awesome book..It has no page numbers and no year. Here is today's.

March 20
You shall see wonders--William Shakespeare
The Three Circles of Relationship
All of you live within three circles of relationship, and your lives become wonderful to the extent you keep these circles expanding. The first circle is your relationship with yourself, particularly your relationship with the creative flow inside. If you keep opening up to your creativity and expressing it in the world, your circle of connection with yourself expands, as when you toss a stone into a still pond; the more energy you put behind your action, the farther the ripples extend. The second circle is your relationship with others. Here, your circle expands when you open up to appreciate the essences of the people around you, and the ripples deepen. The third circle is your relationship with the earth and the universe. In the third circle, you are the stone, the ripple, and the pond; you are the relationship between action and reaction. When you can claim responsibility for stewardship of the earth itself and the universe as a whole, the stone carries more weight, the ripple widens past where the eye can see, and the pond deepens infinitelly: the third circle expands.
When you expand the three circles, you see wonders. When you contract and shrink them, you see despir all around you and you feel it inside you.

A CONSCIOUS LIVING PRACTICE FOR TODAY
Make a commitment to expansion in your three circles of relationship. Say to yourself or aloud, "I commit to deepening my relationship with myself, others, and the earth itself."

I appreciate Dr. Hendricks blend of words.

All Have A Great Day.
Compassion

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”