This is an interesting video/Jim Bergin/former cult member

Educate yourself. Videos - Interviews - We address the topic of RSE, Cults and Recovery.
Open for discussion and exchange of views.
QuestionGirl

This is an interesting video/Jim Bergin/former cult member

Unread post by QuestionGirl »

In 1983 Jim Bergin and his wife, Judy Garvey, found themselves unwittingly drawn into a controlling group/cult named Gentle Wind Project.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 3715&hl=en -- Jim Bergin speaking

They've since created a website called "Wind of Changes" for former cult members of the Gentle Wind Project. It's another interesting, helpful site.

http://www.windofchanges.org/
Vanilla

Re: This is an interesting video/Jim Bergin/former cult memb

Unread post by Vanilla »

Once you are under mind control and you think you are in an important mission and you are enmeshed with it, you think people from the outside- they dont know or dont get it..

He says you cant confront people directly. They are addicted to the cult. the more you confront them, the more you drive them to the cult..

No clear cut way to get someone out of a cult...
it is sad news. Its a tragedy. All over the world.

When you are in a cult you think it is very unique to this planet..the only project..one of a kind, special..you become very unique, part of a mission. "I have never seen this anywhere else in the world. No other experience". Very special.

All these cults share the same characteristics used as manipulation...Spiritual entities highly evolved come here to save people, take famous people...or God..exotic names..they are wired into the truth, only source to this info and you want to get it, but only place is where you cult is---but this info is already out there..in new age-ism or bible..and they made it their own..( plagiarism they stole the best of alot of spiritual traditions)... "live in the moment" "One with the universe" All these cults do the same thing. Plus info they have made up.Strange odd Info. You cannot understand.

One technique they use is group hypnosis..bizarre stuff, lala land, you feel intense, listen deeply..ideas dont add up or make any sense..wild stuff, wild knowledge..then while you are under trance, you are told to do certain things, told you do things from ego and need to replace it..
Dove

Unread post by Dove »

:shock: Wow, it sounds like they are talking about RSE specifically. I really didn't know what a cult was when I was in RSE.
California Dreamin'

Unread post by California Dreamin' »

When you are in a cult you think it is very unique to this planet..the only project..one of a kind, special..you become very unique, part of a mission. "I have never seen this anywhere else in the world. No other experience". Very special.
I remember feeling so special in life because I was in the Akmenrah group. I even felt special at RSE and was proud to wear that nasty navy blue T-shirt, because it signified I was at RSE longer than most of the others. We were promised we'd know one day what the purpose of Akmenrah was, and I kept waiting and waiting.
They are addicted to the cult. the more you confront them, the more you drive them to the cult..
When I returned home from events, I felt superior to all of the "villagers" surrounding me.

CD

Return to “TV Interviews - Videos -Documentaries - Educate yourself”