I am Lothar, I am such as Ramtha

Got something fun to share? post it here..we sure need it :-)
Lothar

I am Lothar, I am such as Ramtha

Unread post by Lothar »

Tyger wrote:Is RSE a cult?

The only thing missing from RSE is a pentagram carved in the floor, and human sacrifices by the light of the moon.
I am Lothar, I am such as Ramtha, I am here I have chosen to come back to teach and be taught, you do not, must not understand. We are here to help your world...indeed to help you, I am what you call an ancient, as is Ramtha my good friend, and by the way Kartron says hello old friend...we are many of your years old, indeed thousands of years old, but the what is age?

A cult...no, a way of life a different perspective if you will than your own, yours is personal, ours is also but we wish to share, no one is being made to do anything, you are asked to listen to us...we are what we are and...we are with the lord and master...GOD, didnt you know that...I am the lords worker in the light, thus really we all are, god talks to us all, it is human nature to not listen unless we are in trouble or hurt...but if one listens to god...there is great peace and light, he will lift you upon such as you have never known before...hear my words...my words are true, this you must know.
I am gods hammer if I must be, I am working for my boss, a very good boss, the best in fact, he wants us all to grow...in every way...my love for him is great, thus I am truly blessed as you too can be, god only wants us all to be happy and learn, learning is wonderful...the more you learn the more you know that you dont know anything...so you want to learn more, this is the thirst, knowledge...its is a blessing, the human mind is the finest computer in the universe...yessss! You have the finest mind, god gave this to you so you may learn, you may do with it what you will god also gave you free will...not to hurt yourself which you can, but my child to learn and take baby steps as we all have, me included but we may all grow, thus you learn in multilevels, my friends, god is with you if you let him, god is a gentleman if you will, he does not force you to do anything, love yourself first, then love all others, including the wonderful animals, birds, dogs, cats, fish, all life is very precious, you are precious to god, know this and be at peace for he does not want money or gold, you are his gold and he trys to polish you every day, understand and be one with god, i love you all, god loves you all, peace and light to you, i know you need it as I do.

Lothar...
Kensho

Unread post by Kensho »

This post was removed from the 'Is RSE A Cult?' thread for consideration by the moderating team because it seemed to be mainly concerned with proselytizing or 'New Age/Channeling Evangelism', which is against the forum guidelines.

The post has been returned to the board for its value in demonstrating what mental states the "Ramtha/RSE" mindset can lead to, and because seldom have we had someone post directly from that mindset.

EMF welcomes comments to posts so long as they are respectful and adhere to the EMF guidelines for posting.
If this thread deteriorates or gets out of hand, a lock will be placed on the thread.
Let us have a healthy debate regarding the self deception Lothar has fallen into.

Thank you in advance,
The Moderator Team
Another Dimension60

Unread post by Another Dimension60 »

hey Lothar - is your post an attempt at satire?
I think there is a pentagram on the wall -- and there has been human sacrifices for jz's pocketbook for 30 years....
Sad Grandfather
Location: Joe Reeves, Carthage, Mississippi http://joesue.com/

Unread post by Sad Grandfather »

Another Dimension60 wrote:hey Lothar - is your post an attempt at satire?
I think there is a pentagram on the wall -- and there has been human sacrifices for jz's pocketbook for 30 years....
Hmm! Maybe lothar is planning to start his own cult? He does claim to be ramtha's good buddy, but also a great teacher in his own right! Hey, lothor! It has surely worked well for Judith, why not you? There is a sucker born every second!
Down with Judith Hampton Knight!
FreeNow

Unread post by FreeNow »

Any spirit can pretend to be anything, even nice. But I feel a true loving spirit would never encourage one into a cult, it should know better.
Keep the greater good at heart.
Lost in Space

Unread post by Lost in Space »

IMO:

Lothar is offering for free what students suffer to pay for. And even if that offering appears to be from a Ramthalike perspective, pretty New Age, still, I appreciate that it was meant as a gift. So, blessings to Lothar.
Vanilla

Re: RSE is not a Cult...!

Unread post by Vanilla »

If I was a channel and fooling people. I would be from Venus. The planet of love. I would be made of rainbow gas.
appealing

Unread post by appealing »

P..r..o..v..e......i..t. Anybody can make up drivel like that. Let me show you.... just imagine a big booming voice. And for the sake of increasing depth of the illusion, imagine that this is a being that is... say... eight feet tall, with cinnamon coloured skin etc etc.

I am Vexorg. I am that which some of you would call human, whilst others would be able to see the level beyond human consciousness that my spirit occupies. It is one with the universal force you may know as nature, though we refer to it as the Vois (Tm). Attaining such a level of spiritual awareness is within the reach of all humankind for the inherent potential is lying dormant within you all.... blah blah blah I could go on and on and on forever and ever.
It's not that fricken hard.

Sigh.
Appealing
ex

Unread post by ex »

i had a vision: ramta was sitting on my gardenbench. he looked like jz describes him. he told me he was gone 15 years in my time he was shocked that jz choose to pretend speaking his words. he promised to do right with his students and hunt her down for the abuse of his name. he will come and speake to all his beloved children in dreams and visions.he told me to write his name without the h to make it impossible to get sued by his lost daughter.he is well aware of her tactics he will try to save her. when she is saved she will open her house and bank account for everybody to undue her wrong. but she is not ready yet. ........if he continues not to get through to you guys on a bigger level i will start a website to print the info i get from him and a swiss bank account. by the way "ramta speaks" will not be a cult. just to make this clear from the beginning.......i need people with the following abilities: handling a webside, making up things, writing,accounting, security,law. you will work for free suppling your own resources for now. but imagine being part of this grand adventure. its simply not measurable in money....will be back soon with new visions and dreams.
Marie

Unread post by Marie »

ex -- bwhahaha... too funny.... thanks for the laugh today! ;-)
"That's me in the corner -- losing my religion" -- REM
ex

Unread post by ex »

mari marie i was serious
[na just kidding would feel awful to pull it through]
Interested

Unread post by Interested »

Satire! :mrgreen:
Paul

Unread post by Paul »

Vanilla wrote:If I was a channel and fooling people. I would be from Venus. The planet of love. I would be made of rainbow gas.
Vanilla, i am going to rehash your words and make a t-shirt from it for my camping trip. Thanks!
RoyGBiv

Re: I am Lothar, I am such as Ramtha

Unread post by RoyGBiv »

would love for the :hammer of God: "Lothar" to stop by my house and see if he can out-hammer a .45 ACP --lovingly and unconditionally administered of course.
I am after all, a seeker of truth. 8)
Rooster

Re: I am Lothar, I am such as Ramtha

Unread post by Rooster »

I just laugh inside whenever I read this post. I saw this online at one time and it was taken down.

Return to “LAUGHTER: A HEALTHY PART OF MOVING ON”